| Final Chapter |

im so glad youve all enjoyed the story. ill be writing more once i have motivation but im sorry to say this, but this is the last chapter, im not in the danganronpa fandom anymore bcz of problems and toxicity. there will be more fanfics ofc tho!! most likely dsmp as its a comfort fandom<3
here u go u silly little celesgiri shippers^^

Celestia POV:

It was the final trial. Kyoko was constantly being accused - with no proof - of the murder. There was no reason, why would she kill somebody? She couldn't of, she wouldn't do that, would she? My mind wandered until it snapped, she wasn't the culprit, there was much evidence for it.

I slammed my hands on the wooden platform,
"It isn't Kyoko! Wheres your proof?" I shout aggressively.

Makoto turns to me,
"Celestias right, it cant be Kyoko, nobody has proof! Stop underestimating your points."

I sigh in relief, at least someone has brains. Kyoko stays silent. She doesnt even look up.

This hurts my head, its stressing me out.

I hear a small voice tremble across from the room.
"Its not me. My gloves have nothing to do with this. In fact, Ill even tell you why I wear them."

She gives a brief explanation and we continue our disagreements, and agreements.

"You see, she even gave proof herself. It cant be her."

Makoto turns a blind eye and thinks.

"Its nobody in this trial. It cant be."

"It has to be her. It couldn't be anyone else..."

There was a long pause.

"Junko Enoshima, reveal yourself!"

Everyone looks at him confused, a scatter of "huhs?" and "hmm?" follow along the room.

"Kyoko doesn't wear fake nails, but Junko Enoshima does. Its clearly her, Mukuro isnt the mastermind either, she was a replacement for Junko. She controls the school."

It stays silent for another moments until a large crash appears in-front of monokumas chair.
And there she is, Junko Enoshima herself, standing her as if she wasnt dead months ago.

"Its me! Junko Enoshima, The Ultimate Despair! Im surprised you had the brains to figure it out!"

We all stand confused and unsure, Junko begins to start a lecture about Mukuro, her being the mastermind etc.

(for context im too lazy to do her whole dialogue🤞😍)

It takes us time to process this. We share our opinions and thoughts until we finally prove Junko wrong.

"Despair only causes pain! Hope has humanity!"

She seems defeated and sad, it looks like she wants to give up.

With our points collected, she says one finale sentence.

"So.. this is what despair feels like.."

She shatters, shes dissatisfied and gone.

It doesnt take us long to realise we can finally leave, or stay here. In common sense, you'd want to leave, but I had a horrible gut feeling.

Once the door opened, we saw a horrible, broken crumbling world. It looked devastating. Kyoko looked at me and sighed.

"Well dear, what would you like to do?" She turns at me.

AAAA OMG SJAKJDJD IM SO TORED PSL I HOPE U ENJOYED IM SOS ORRY ITS A SHITY FIC!

TYSM FOR 2.85k READS TOO WOAH!!!

expect more fics to come!!<3333