part seven

WARNING: lots of spice in this part

Sasukes pov:

"No please don't go!" I shot up in bed, it hurt to breathe. Every Time i sucked in a breath it felt like my lungs were needles. I wiped my face of any stray tears and kept trying to breath. Soon after what felt like hours it stopped hurting to breath. My hands shook as I lifted the covers off of myself, I stood up. It felt like my legs would buckle but I kept standing. I left my room and went to get water, I kept one hand on the wall to steady myself.

After I got water I went to go back into my room but my hand froze over the doorknob. Images flashed in my mind from the nightmare and I looked at Naruto's door. His words flashed in my mind.

"you know any night you don't feel like sleeping alone you can always come in, i won't be bothered by you"

I turned the knob and looked inside, he was facing me now his eyes closed. I walked inside, closing the door behind me, I walked over and gently put a shaky hand on his neck. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when I felt that there was a pulse there. "Thank god..." I mumbled to myself, I felt him stir a little and I froze. "Hey" I jumped when I heard his voice, I pulled my hand away "s-sorry, did i wake you?". he sat up a little, his eyes sparkled in the dim moonlight, "no I was awake when you walked in" he said. I shook my head, I let out a big breath and sat on the bed.

I might be crazy for saying this but screw it, "i won't leave you, i don't want to leave you" i said looking down at my hands that were fiddling with each other. I felt him sit up fully and saw his hand reach over and place it on my cheek swiveling my head to look at him. When I turned my head his face was closer than I thought and it made me blush a little. "Have you been crying?" he asked, worried evident in his tone. I scratched the back of my head, "yeah...i had a bad dream" i said and he hummed. He kept his hand on my cheek and I felt him start to rub his thumb on my cheek again.

I leaned into his touch and when I looked at him his eyes were slightly wide. "I couldn't leave you behind even if I wanted to, you already have me captured" I mumbled nuzzling into his hand more. He mumbled something incoherent and when I looked at him he had that one smile on his face, that one that I've only seen. "Are you really sure about that?" he asked, his voice wavering. I gave a small smile, "I've been sure since the first time you confessed to me". He gave a breathy laugh, his other hand going to the other cheek.

Our foreheads touched and we just stayed like that in each other's presence for a little while. With the dazed feeling I just let the words slip from my mouth, "can i kiss you" my eyes opened after saying that. Naruto chuckled "I thought you would never ask" I grumbled with heat rising in my face. Our lips connected in no time. This time it was more sure our lips moved in sync like we've already known what to do.

It was a simple kiss but I wanted more, Naruto pulled away first but I quickly moved forward to lock our lips again.

I heard him laugh into the kiss which made my face turn red and pull away. "S-sorry I've just never met someone so eager" I growled and looked away. "Hey don't look away, I didn't say I didn't like it" he said grabbing my arm gently. He pulled me forward coaxing me to get in his lap. I crawled over and he gave me his smile, I mumbled not being able to look him in the eyes once I actually got in his lap. He brought his legs up bracing my back bringing me even closer to him then what I was. I was straddling him with my hands on his chest, I wasn't used to being so close to anyone making me squirm.

"Where'd all that eagerness go, did I make you embarrassed?" he said in a mocking but sweet tone nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. I breathed when he breathed in and wrapped his arms around my waist holding me. He growled a little and breathed out, making me squirm more than I already was. "Stop squirming or I might do something ill regret" he whispered in a husky tone in my ear making me whimper. My hands shook on his now very obvious bear chest, my squirming stopped but shivers still ran down my spine.