Tuesday

" What? You genuinely believe silly rumours the papers spew?-

-... Jesus Christ if people like you are so gullible then perhaps I should tighten the restrictions on free speech more often"

Russia rolled his eyes again.

His dad started denying the obvious sex scandals again, and he just sounds so defensive at this point. The local newspapers were making headlines recently on this leaked information.

"Umm -I'm sorry Father, please don't do that but I was just curious.."

Meanwhile, Belarus and the Baltics beside them at the family table all had their ears perked up trying to listen in on anything interesting.

"No. There is absolutely nothing "curious". This is war, and politics. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes father."

"Russia, you need to stop embarrassing me infront of your siblings."

Then his is father left Russia to go back to his office, grunting and muttering to himself angrily in the distance, leaving everyone still sitting at the table eating custard tarts.

Russia looked around the massive hall that was their dining room. He frowned and crossed his arms, feeling repulsed.

Massive walls, massive ceilings, massive Windows, massive doors, massive rooms. His father's mansion felt like its own bizzare planet. It's so huge, one could easily go insane from so much free space. He hated it all.
He hated the carpets in particular, and the art and golden decor.

All seemed unnecessarily excessive in the old vintage-y b*llsh*t style. Kinda hurt his eyes to look at.

Like it hurt his eyes to look at his father, who is the one and only, the ultimate loser and deviant, the Soviet union.

Russia is his dad's eldest kid, and his dad has many, many kids all of which are country's living together in the family mansion. Russia really can't wait for his f*cker of a father to drop already so he can leave the place forever.

Lithuania noticed the uncomfortable atmosphere and sighed, "Russia, its alright. Just don't go off smoking weed again in the churches, I can't keep making excuses for you"

"Yeah"- said Ukraine in agreement.

Giggles soon erupted around the table.

"You're the least sneaky troublemaker, silly"

Russia got up and left.

He wasn't in the mood to be teased by everyone again. And he wasn't allowed to punch anyone either, so annoying. And he was in fact, going to one of the local churches.

He liked the churches. He loved the comforting smell of blown out candles. He just doesn't believe in God as much any more.
Instead of praying, he hangs around the gravyard or has a smoke somewhere at the top of the building. He smokes alone, drinks alone, hes a loner because he isn't allowed to have any friends.
He needs to keep his identity as a country seceret for his own protection, especially if he wants to just loiter around.

Having inner turmoil and sadness makes him seem too cold and unfriendly anyways. And he does care.

Meanwhile, he puts on his chunky shoes and the poorest, dirtiest clothes to blend in with the commonfolk. And without telling anyone, he left.

But this time, it was to plan out a serious plan and to do that he did need some prayers and sobriety.

----------------

Countryhumans are just like humans. The only difference is that their bodies are meant to be a human extension of the country's land. They most often do symbolise the culture of the country and even the lands natural formation.

When a country is "born" it is never because of two countries reproducing. Because two countries cannot have children together. And if a country jingles with a human, and somehow in the rare cases a child is born, the child will always be fully human and may perhaps inherit a few things from their country parent.

No one knows how exactly a country is born and the country's only memory of their "birth" is the first sight of their surroundings they see. They appear into society as children, and they all instinctively know who they are, and where to go, and what to do. And they are completely tied to the land in many ways.