getting caught

bottom!louis, top!harry , getting caught masturbating- Louis POV throughout the whole story

Had this in the drafts for no particular reason and decided to publish it because during the time I wrote this I was a much better smut writer so enjoy.

-----

Louis had recently started getting more hard than before. He wanted to masturbate but had to wait till him and the band got back to the house.

So when he finally did get back to the house he thought it would be a good idea to rub one out

Especially since he thought he was alone.

He grabbed his member tugging at it until it became hard. He then moved his hand up and down releasing small moans in the process. But before he could even reach his orgasm he heard,

"Well isn't that something?" I turn around to the familiar voice and my heart drops. I quickly stuff it back into my briefs pulling my tight shorts back up and grab my pencil and hold it over my paper. Shaking, as I hear him walk closer to me closing the door. I turn around with my chair. Then I look at him as he towers over me because I'm sitting down.

"H-harry-", he silenced me with his finger, rubbing my cheek, I look into his eyes and see the way is eyes shine just right when the moon hits them. I stand up and wait for him to say something but instead he pulls my head into his and quickly zooms his lips into mine. Creating a spark between us both. I grabbed the back of his neck and leaned back a bit.

He then started to grab my hips toward his. My forehead started sweating and then I felt something hard against my stomach. I look down to see what it was. I then realized he was getting hard. I blush slightly as we both pull a part from each other. I start looking anywhere but his beautiful emerald eyes.

At this point both of our lips were red and swollen. I just sit there like an idiot for about 15 seconds. He puts his finger on my chin and tilts it up forcing me to look straight into his eyes. He looks at me biting his lips a bit and leans forward near my ear. Hearing him breathing softly onto my ear and saying, "I want you."

He picks me up making sure to grab my bum, I make a small squeak as he throws me onto the bed and quickly unbuckles his belt. I take off my snug shorts. I couldn't believe this was happening. As he took off his jeans I could see the outline on his boxers.

Feeling the adrenaline rush I suddenly sat up on the footboard of my bed, with my legs on the outside of his and grabbed his head towards mine zooming into a heated kiss again. I feel his soft but moist lips onto mine. He bites my lip causing me to slip a moan out of my mouth. Making his bulge start to grow even tighter. Our tongues move in sync.

He pushes me softly back onto the bed as he moves from my lips onto my neck making sure he takes his time with every single kiss. As he kisses my neck he starts sucking on the kiss mark making me roll my head and arch my back in pleasure. He notices this and I look up at him when he's done. His emerald eyes had turned dark full of lust.

I try to sit up to lean into a kiss again but then pushes me back onto the bed. He then walks away to his dresser. I feel confused wondering what he's feeling worried about and thinking he doesn't wanna do this. I suddenly regret ever letting him push me onto the bed.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I look towards him feeling quite disappointed. as he turns his head to me and says, "I'm grabbing lube, love ." as he smiles smugly with his dimples showing. God his dimples are so adorable. But then I suddenly catch on to what we are going to do. I look back at the wall and realize what's going to happen. Feeling worried but then feeling calm and relaxed knowing the only other person I would want to do it with is Harry.

At this point he comes back. He puts the lube bottle beside me on the bed as he starts kissing my stomach going further down with every kiss. He reaches my legs and kisses everywhere around my bulge. I moan with every kiss he does feeling pleasure but anger. I moan out loud "Harry please, I can't take it anymore..." He smirks with lust knowing he made me moan out his name. I sit up and make him slip out of his boxers causing his cock to rise up right next to me. Hard.

He pushes me back onto the bed as he starts kissing my bulge and slips my briefs down slowly. After he slips the briefs down my legs he throws them on the floor. He grabs the lube and puts it on his fingers he whispers, "This might hurt a little but after a while it won't." He sees the worried look on my eyes as he bends down to kiss me and whispers, "Whenever you want me to stop just tell me" he pulls out of the kiss and smiles.

I giggle and nod. After he's done putting the lube on his finger he slowly puts it into me, making me flinch a bit. He makes it go farther in and out hurting me a bit. After awhile I started to feel pleasure. He then hits my prostate making me roll my head back moaning loud. "Do that again, please." He smiles smugly and hits it again making me grab the sheets.

He slips two more fingers in and starts going faster and faster driving me crazy and hot. With his other hand he grabs my cock stroking it lightly. I start to lose my breath. But then he slips his fingers out. He grabs the lube and rubs it all over his cock. He grabs my legs so it would be easier to slide in. He slides his cock sliding it in making me feel the pleasure.

I close my eyes and feel his cock in me. He starts going faster. I could feel the tension and the air getting shorter. "Fuck... harry" I moan out making him go even faster. We both start to sweat as he pulls my legs up. I wrap my arms around his back, scratching it slightly. He looks at me and moans things like "shit, fuck," and starts breathing heavily.

I could feel an orgasm coming up from him as he starts getting more tired with every thrust. "Louis I-i-" before he finishes his sentence I feel his cum inside of me making me almost go off the edge. I felt the walls closing in moaning like crazy until I couldn't hold it in anymore as I moaned, "harry". I cum all over my stomach as he falls on top of me. We lay down there for a couple of minutes to catch our breath as I touch his curls.

He slowly gets up on top of me and smiles, "How did I get so lucky to have you?" It makes me blush and feel flustered and I hide the fact that I'm blushing as I sit up and head to the bathroom to get a towel, to clean up. I was tired so I decided to take a shower in the morning instead of right now. As I'm in the bathroom he stands on the door frame. "Nice bum," Harry says to me as I grab the towel. "HARRY!" I throw the towel at him feeling my cheeks get hotter as I clean myself up.

When I'm done I get out of the bathroom and gather my clothes up and get dressed into a new pair of briefs and the tight shorts Harry gave me. I then slip the rather large shirt on me. I look to see where Harry is. I notice he's already laying down waiting for me. I slip onto the bed and in the sheets. I sit near him and lay my head on his chest hearing him breathe slowly. "I really do love you" he whispers. I look up to him and give him a soft non-sexual but passionate kiss and say, "I love you too, Dimples" He chuckles softly as I close my eyes to rest.

-----

(1443 Words)