𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑑

𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙨: 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙟𝙤𝙗, 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙟𝙤𝙗, 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙭, 𝙩𝙤𝙥!𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢!𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜.
___________________________________

Harry shook his head, 'No,' he thought, he was getting anxious because he remembers walking in on Louis.

______________________
𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘:

     Harry came back from the store and had gotten back to surprise Louis with some cookies. He had to be quiet so Louis would actually be surprised when he opened his door. He hoped Louis was asleep so he could wake him up and annoy him, especially since it was 7 in the morning. He had planned this since yesterday, hoping to bring happiness to his friend but instead.

       He gasped.

Louis was there checking himself out in some lace panties when he heard Harry open the door his head rushed behind him towards the door, he didn't know what to do because Harry was just standing there so he ran into the bathroom and freaked out because of Harry staring at his crotch. As for Harry, he ran out and decided to stay in his room for 2 days already

End Of Flashback
———————————————————————————

He tried to shake the image of Louis standing there in his panties, but it was hard. Sadly that wasn't the only thing that was hard. He thought that a quick rub and cum would be just what he needed. So he got into his bed. And prepared himself mentally for what he was about to do.

He palmed himself on his cock that was covered by his boxers. He groaned as he felt the tingly sensation rise up from his balls to the tip of his member. He decided to pull down his boxers and when he did. His member sprung right up hitting against his stomach before going down a bit. He grabbed the head of his member and started moving his hand up and down. It was quite hard for him to be quiet but he did, leaving low and quiet moans every now and then. Trying to stop his pleasurable moans by biting his lips. He started going a bit faster.

He then put his thumb on the slit as precum dribbled down. He groaned. He started thinking about Louis in his panties. Imagining Louis' wet mouth around his cock. "Fuck, Lou",

he rubbed and rubbed feeling closer and closer. Damn he never knew he would get this horny at 24 years old, the last time he felt this horny was when he was 15. He then focused on imagine Louis bobbing his head up and down stopping every now and then to lick the tip of his cock. Getting warmer every time he slided his hand up and down. "Lou, I'm getting close, shit"

He moaned, feeling the pleasure hitting between his legs.

"Uhh- fuck- louisss" he hisses as he rolls his head back cum shooting out onto him. Feeling out of breath. He was a mess, lips red from biting them to try and stop his moans, his hair sticking on his forehead from the sweat. But he didn't care, all he wanted was to pound into Louis.
——————————————————————————

Louis, POV:

I was turning around and around in bed when all of a sudden I heard Harry- moan? I opened my eyes up real quick. I hear him moan again "Uhh- fuck- louiss-". I roll my eyes, 'I'm right here dickhead' I say tiredly in my head. 

But then a sudden realization hits me. Was he jerking off to me? I grin slightly and get out of bed to slip into some panties. Pink panties to be exact. I head to the bathroom door and open it. Only revealing a toilet, a bath, a sink, and another door that lead to Harry's room. I built up the courage as I slowly opened the door revealing Harry in his boxers. He was sleeping, so I only prepared myself to do the only reasonable thing to do. Suck him. 

I hopped onto his bed as Harry grumbled a few words I decided to keep my panties on while I did this. I sigh. 'What if he has a 2 inch dick?' 'Nah- I'm pretty sure he has big dick energy' I say in my head as I dip my hands into his boxers. 

I was right. He had a big dick. So I slowly slid them off him. His member slapping against his stomach. I grabbed his member and started slowly stroking

----------------------------------

Harry's POV:

"Oh, holy...." I open my eyes "SHIT". It was Louis, grabbing my cock and giving me a handjob. "Such a nice big cock," Louis says with a hint of innocence in his eyes. "Can't wait for it to be in me.", I pinch myself trying to see if this was a dream. But it wasn't, "L-Louis, what are you doing?", he looks up to me with his blue thunder eyes, "Rubbing your cock, unless you want me to stop" he says as he releases my member from his grip. "W-wait, no, please keep doing what your doing." He smiles smugly and grips my member. Slowly sliding his hand up and down. I close my eyes and roll back my head. "Shit" I say as Louis grabs my member with his mouth instead of his hand. He slides his head down taking me whole. 

"I've been wanting this for so lONG~", I say as he bobs his head up and down. "Holy shit", he whispers as he lets go. "What- what's wrong?" 

3RD POV:

He looks up with a bit of annoyance, "You're fucking huge."

"Thank you.??" Harry says back with a wonder in his voice.

Louis gets back up. "Where are you going?" Harry asks with disappointment.

Louis furrows his eyebrows as he sits on top of Harry's lap and says, "I'm going to ride you." 

There goes Harry's dick flinging back up to his stomach.

Louis grabs ahold of his dick and adjusts himself.

He sits slowly on top of Harrys dick "Uhh~h"

"ready?" Harry says grinning.

"ready as I'll ever be"

Harry immediately smacks is cock against Louis. "SHIT" Louis says gasping. Harry waits a bit for Louis to get comfortable once again. Then he grabs Louis' bum and brings him up. And then he slams him back down. "Ohh~" Louis moans out as he grabs ahold of Harry.

Harry grunts as he keeps slamming Louis down. There are both a moaning mess. "OhhH! Harry holy shit." 

Harry brings Louis back up and slams him down even harder causing the bed to shake. 

"Quit it with the dirty language."

"OkAY!~" Louis starts feeling his stomach bubble up as Harry keeps slamming into him up and down. "Oh fuck" Harry says feeling the tip of his dick overwhelmed with pleasure. They both covered in sweat and the moonlight. Harry bring Louis up once more and collides them both together again. "OHhHHH~", Louis moans loudly. Harry grunts as he see's Louis shaking and rolling his eyes back into his head. 

Louis collapses into deep sleep. Harry decides to just keep this interaction a secret so he opens the bathroom door and puts Louis into his bed. He feels quite upset he can't go to bed and snuggle with him but he didn't want to risk anyone seeing them. As he leaves the room he decides to get a snack. 

"HOLY SHIT MATE-!" a voice from behind him says.

Harry looks behind him to see Zayn and Niall.

"What the fuck are you doing lad-" Niall grimaces as he covers his eyes.

Harry looks down and remembers he had no clothes. He quickly covers with himself with the sandwich in his hand and calmly excuses himself.

After that night the two had drifted apart and tried to keep their distance away from eachother.

------

(1273 Words)