"He's daddy in many different occasions..."

𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀, 𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝘅, 𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 (Harry is 27 and Louis is 17), daddy kink, and blowjobs, hand jobs included
--------------------------------------------------------------

It really was hard, having to hear them say 'I love you' to each other after every date they had with each other at home. Having to see them kiss and all. But I really couldn't do anything, he was my stepfather after all. He had been dating my mother for eight months already. I was still pretty shocked when I learned that my thirty-six year old mother had scored someone so hot and pretty at the same time. But I had accepted the fact that I found my step father attractive and just got used to it.

"Louis, can I talk to you for a second?" my mom had said as I washed the dishes, "Yes mum, let me just finish this dish real quick". I hum to the beat of, 'Truth Hurts' by Lizzo as I finish scrubbing the last plate. I wash my hands and dry them with my pants as I walk into the living room, "What is it you want, mum?",

"Well I wanted to tell you that I won't be home for the whole weekend", I was shocked mostly because she was always worried of leaving me, even if it was her job on the line she would say no.

"So, you're leaving me here, by myself???", the excitement started bubbling up thinking about Niall and I being able to have another sleepover while I was home alone.

"Well, not technically," I frown, "Harry will be here with you." Then an idea pops into my head, 'Maybe Harry will let me have a sleepover with Niall' I smirk, "Oh okay," I say as I hop up the stairs to take a nap, "He's coming this afternoon so look presentable!" I sigh, "Okay mum!", I close my door and decide to call Niall. "Niall, guess what?" I jump into my bed with my hands propping myself up, "What?" He responds, "My mom won't be here this whole weekend so maybe we can have another sleepover," I could hear Niall re-adjust on the phone, "Holy shit! Really?", "Mhm, make sure to bring some snacks", "Alright and can we wat-" he's interrupted by his mother, "NIALL! What did I say about not flushing the toilet?!", I can hear him whisper 'Shit' under his breath, "Sorry Lou I gotta go, I'll text you later!" I crack into a bit of laughter, "Okay, Niall bye bye." He ends the call as I turn off my phone.

I decide to change into sweatpants and a loose shirt to take a quick nap. I laid my head on the pillow as I started to drift slowly off to sleep.
____________________________________

Harry's POV:

I rub my temples in frustration.
'You like women' I sigh, I never thought that it would get this bad. 'You have a girlfriend'

Why can't I just be designed to like women?

Ring, Ring

I look at my phone. Ugh, great it's my girlfriend. I clear my throat and answer, "Yes, love?", she answers, "So, I won't be here this weekend and I was wondering if you could come and take care of Louis" I smirk, "Like," then I turn my tone into whispering, "babysitting?" She snorts, "If you want to put it that way, Harry then sure." I nod forgetting she can't see me, "Yes of course, I'd love to" she sighs in relief, "Thanks babe, I love you." Do I really have to say it to? "I love you, goodbye." I end the call.

I should really think of the positives, 'Louis' maybe I could bond with him. 'yeah, bond....'

———————————————————————————