10

3rd person's pov (focus on I-LANDERS)

The I-LANDERS went back from the evaluation. They all sat down in the living room, talking about the two judges that helped them earlier.

They were especially talking about Luna. The girl made all of them realize their mistakes in their parts. "Luna 선배님 is nice" Jungwon said.

Everyone agreed to the young male. "She looks scary when she focuses on something. I almost got chills from her stare on Ni-Ki earlier" Jay said and suddenly shivered.

"How are you Ni-Ki? You looked upset earlier" Heeseung asked the brunette. He had an awkward smile on his face. "I'm okay Heeseung 형. Luna 선배님의 advice cheered me up" Ni-Ki said a small genuine smile.

Heeseung smiled back at Ni-Ki and ruffled his hair. "Don't blame yourself Ni-Ki, no matter what happens" Heeseung said and went to the others. Ni-Ki felt better after the evaluation. He decided to go get some food.

Meanwhile, there was another guy who was zoning out. He was sitting on the couch, looking at nothing.
Another I-LANDER noticed him.

"Sunghoon, what are you looking at?" Jake asked the former figure skater. Sunghoon stopped looking nothing.

"Oh just nothing. I was thinking of something" Sunghoon replied. "If you say so" Jake said and went to his room.

Sunghoon was thinking of his encounter with Luna earlier. Why does she looks familiar? he asked himself inside his head.

When he saw her up close, she was prettier than from a far. Her eye glasses complimented her green eyes.

The tone of her voice when she apologized was soft and her extroverted personality was stuck in Sunghoon's mind.

She helped him by giving him advice earlier. She was such a nice person and a patient one as well. Not only that, she got along well with the I-LANDERS.

Luna had a big impact on them, they're going to do their best for tomorrow. They'll show the judges, especially Luna that the advices that they gave to them will be shown.

Performance day ~

It was finally the day of the I-LANDERS to perform for their first. Everyone was nervous while getting ready. Meanwhile, Luna was watching the monitors, watching the males getting ready for their performance.

She can't deny the fact that she was excited to see them perform. Last night, there was an I-LANDER that had a small breakdown. Luna was worried about him and wanted to know if he's okay now.

The timer stopped, it was time for the boys to perform. Luna was excitedly watching the monitor. She got her pen ready to write down the scores for the trainees and for their performance.

The mc started announcing how the test would go. Everyone got into their positions. Luna and the other judges got ready to watch. Finally, the song started playing.

Ni-Ki started singing his part and their performance just continued.

After the performance ~

The test finished. The I-LANDERS went back to  the lobby and waited for the judges' scores for their performance. Right in this time, the 4 judges were talking about the performance.

"Ni-Ki couldn't reach the high note" producer Rain said and the two males agreed. "They were synchronized but they kind of have different movements. They also looked nervous and also a little bit of their choreography was stiff" Luna commented.

Luna was proud of the boys since it was their first test but she couldn't help feel a little sorry for them. Not because they did a bad job but because they did their best but she knew they would get a not so really good score because of some things that happened in their performance.

The judges finalized the score and it was ready to be announced. Luna was nervous, that's for sure. She just hopes that the boys will do their best in the next performance.

Just then, the I-LANDERS got their score. They were surprised at first but their expressions became gloomy after knowing that they had to choose 6 I-LANDERS to go to the ground.

After that, the judges watched the performances of the grounders since they will be the ones choosing who'll be going to I-LAND.

After watching all the videos, Luna had three boys in mind that would be okay in I-LAND. "Sunoo, Ta-Ki, and Daniel did good in their videos. Also Taeyong" Luna said to the three males.

They talked for a bit then made their decision.

The top 6 producer's pick was announced ~

The six former grounders finally made it to I-LAND after meeting the former I-LANDERS. Four of the Grounders that got into I-LAND were Luna's choices. The girl was happy for them.

Just then, the next test was announced. I-LANDERS and Grounders will be performing a BTS song. The thing is, if I-LANDERS gets a high score, Grounders will not be able to perform.

What will happen to the fate of these two different groups?

- 끝 -

(a/n : please don't mind my errors when it comes to I-LAND because I watched a long time ago and kind of forgot what happened in the episodes. Sorry and enjoy!)