special chapter

The morning before the end of Part 1

Luna was eating her breakfast when Krystal went to the dining area with a big smile on her face. 화영 took notice of this because Krystal really haven't smiled this widely since she and- never mind.

"What's with that smile on your face 천희 언니?" Luna asked the female. Krystal looked at her with a confused expression on her face. "Hm? What are you talking about Luna? I smile like this all the time.

The brunette raised one of her eyebrows on the girl's reply. "If you say so then" Luna said a little skeptical and continued eating her food. Krystal pouted and sat in front of Luna's seat. "Fine, I'll tell you then" Krystal said and Luna looked up to the girl from her food.

"I'm listening" Luna said while eating her food. "You know 이 희승 right?" Krystal asked Luna shyly. "Of course. I mean, he is a contestant in I-LAND anyways. What about Heeseung 오빠?" Luna asked 천희 worriedly.

"Ah nothing, there's nothing wrong with him" Krystal replied to Luna, assuring the girl. 화영 sighed in relief but she noticed about the mention of the boy's name. Luna got a hint and started smiling.

"What are you smiling about? You're scaring me" Krystal said and sweat dropped. "You like Heeseung 오빠 hm?" Luna said with a teasing grin. Choon-Hee started blushing. "Me? Pff you wish" Krystal said and stood up with a tomato red blush on her cheeks.

Luna stood up and started shaking Krystal's shoulders. "Tell me 언니! You said you were going to tell me!" Luna said and continued shaking the girl's shoulders. "Stop shaking my shoulders 화영! I'm getting dizzy and if I get dizzy then I won't be able to tell you!" Krystal said, trying to stop Luna.

The brunette stopped and looked at her with a big smile. "I'm listening" Luna said. Meanwhile, the two of them didn't notice the other two girls were watching them having fun. Kira smiled. "The both of them get along so well" Kira told Mina.

"You're right Kira. At least the two of them gets along instead of not noticing each other" Mina said and patted Kira's head. The younger female smiled and the two walked towards the two extroverts.

"What are you two talking about?" Mina asked softly with a smile. Kira was beside her. Luna ran towards Mina and gave her a hug. The older female was surprised and just hugged her back. It was like how a child runs toward their mother to give them a hug.

Luna looked up and smiled at the girl since she was 2 inches taller. "Krystal 언니 likes someone!" Hwa-Young said excitedly. The tired Krystal stood up after getting dizzy because of the youngest.

Kira had an 'o' expression. "언니 likes someone?!" Kira said getting excited and having the same smile Luna had earlier. The brunette nodded at the girl who was only 1 year older than her.

Krystal let out a sigh and the four of them sat on the couches in their living room. "So 천희, who's the guy you like?" Mina asked the girl. "Um... Lee Heeseung, a trainee in I-LAND" Krystal finally admitted it.

Luna was squealing. "Finally! After you broke up with the 바보 guy, you finally like someone again!" Luna said standing up and doing her happy dance. Kira hit the girl slightly at the back of her head and Luna touched it.

"Kira 언니! It hurts" Luna said and started wailing. Have I told that Luna was a little bit extra? Well, not really a little bit but EXTRA. Mina sighed. "Continue with what you have to say Krystal" Mina said to the girl.

"Would it be too much if I wrote him a song?" Krystal asked the three girls. The other three looked at each with a surprised look. "YOU WROTE HIM A SONG?!" The three of them asked Krystal in a shouting matter.

"Don't shout! That almost broke my ear drums!" Krystal replied to the three of them. "You really wrote him a song 언니?! Is this how much you like him after seeing him for only 3 days, through a monitor?!" Luna asked.

"Is it bad to write a song for someone I like?!" Krystal asked shouting again. "It's just surprising" Luna replied and checked her watch. "I'm almost late! I have to go now. See you later 언니들! I won't tell Heeseung 오빠 anything!" Luna said and got her stuff as well as placing her shoes on.

"Aish, this girl. Hurry up! You don't want to get scolded by the staff!" Krystal said from the living room. Luna finished placing her shoes on. "Yes yes 언니. I'll see you three later! Love you!" Luna shouted and left their dorm, making her way towards I-LAND.

The three girls that were left at home gave a sigh. "I wonder when we'll get to be in the show. I mean, we are helping them but we haven't been seen" Kira wondered out loud. "Probably after the 4th test. For now, let's just support Luna since she's working too hard on this show" Krystal said.

"We have something to do today girls. Let's get ready for practice" Mina said, standing up from the couch and clapping her hands together. Kira and Krystal sighed at the same time and stood up from the couch as well.

The three of them started to get ready for the day.

end of memory~

- 끝 -

a/n : so I edited this part because this story is very messy. I decided to make this a special chapter because I forgot the event after this :)) Anyways! Enjoy