Her Parents

Time Jump: Beatrice is 18.
Beatrice was so happy in her new home. Her baby sister was born and her new parents were amazing. Maddie was her best friend. They couldn't be any closer. She wouldn't ever forget her biological family but she was so lucky to be able to spend the last few years of her childhood with them. But, she's an adult now. She's going to college at UCLA and then taking after her father and becoming a firefighter. She's moving into her new apartment today. She wanted her own place and had been saving money to pay for it.

"Mom! Do you have my phone?" Beatrice yells through the house.

"No! Ask your dad!" Maddie yelled.

"Dad?! Do you have my phone?" She asks Chimney.

"No! Ask your sister!" Chimney yells. Beatrice goes into the room that her and her sister share and her sister is playing a game on it.

"Can I have my phone back please?" Beatrice asks with her hand out. She gives the phone to Beatrice and they go to the car. They start driving to the apartment and Beatrice says, "Thank you guys for always being there for me. I love you."

Thank you guys for reading this. This is the last chapter but if you want to read my other stories they are, Kayla Grey-Shepherd (Grey's Anatomy) and When Two Worlds Collide (Grey's Anatomy & Supergirl).  I love you guys!