Chapter 2, Karl.

(Karl's pov)
I live over at North Carolina in my parents basement since I'm saving money to live in a apartment and the only place to live is my parents house.

Every morning I have to take these pills and apparently it would help me remember a bit better than before.

But I don't think it's working that much, or unless it's made to make me remember to take this honking  pills then sure.

My parents and the hospital known each other since I was born, like everything three times during each month, I would have to go to the hospital and see if they can solve my memory loss problems and the most obvious answer that I'm not even surprised is always a "no".

I mean I know that there's no cure to it. Like come on I have Sapnap and my parents to help me.
This pills are... useless.
To me.

I don't think I have ever lost a huge part of me, well dumb idiot I can't think because I have the worst memory and due to memory loss I would think that I could remember what memory I lost.

No.

But my parents would say my cat.
These are the words that said.
I'm reading them on a paper.

Apparently back in the year 2018 during June, I had this cat for about 5 months and then one day I woke up and saw the cat in my bed, I screamed because I thought it was a stray cat and I tried to get rid of it and when my mom saw what was happening, she stopped me and said that it was my cat. I said that I don't remember us having a cat. And then she knew that it was my memory loss that was messing with me and she looked like she was about to cry because she knew one day that I'll forget her and if I forget her, I would never get her back again and there will be no one to help me get to remember my mom again.

We had a cat?

Ugh stop...

At this point I knew my memory was messing me up but I never know when I lose a memory.
Like I'll meet a friend of mine and then without me knowing Ill forget it.
But that hasn't happened to me to a person but to other things yet.

I write every week a journal.
Every pages is each day of each week.
I have a large amount of these journals.
These journals that I write help me and my memory.
Sometimes I can remember what I do, but most of the time I wouldn't remember me doing.
I carry these journals around me until the week ends so I'll grab a new journal and carry those.

I have talked to Sapnap about me and the pills and the journals.
Or have I?
Ugh don't mess around with me.
Let me just find one of the journals that I maybe said that to him.
Ummm...
I think it's this week...
Uhhh
No not Monday...
Tuesday...
Wednesday...
Okay it's a Thursday..
Thursday night I said to Sapnap that I talked about me and the pills and the journals.
Okay yeah I talked him about them.

I don't write about what I do.
Like stuff I do like when I streamed or when I drive to somewhere or something that is different that isn't like taking a shower or doing chores or cleaning, not anything that we all do everyday.

My mom and Sapnap are the people that help me getting my memory like approved but not get rid of because me and my mom and Sapnap knows that I'll be stuck having memory loss but they know that they can help me.

My dad has Alzheimer's and he spends all of his time in the hospital.
There's no way that my dad carried Alzheimer's to me right?
Right?

I spend today only talking to Sapnap because he really the only friend that cares about me, even though he lives in a different state.