Chapter 13, Unexpected Plan B Part 1.

Tw- NEXT Chapter (Part 2) will include Poison, sharp knives, a death, and blood.

Just a heads up of what your about to read in Part 2.
———————————————————————————

(Sapnap's pov)

I got ready to go to work and going through the plan that is gonna happen later tonight.

So, hopefully the poison that Dream sent me gets here today. Well it will, just before the date.

I'll get to work and and do normal stuff and when our break comes in, I'll mention that I'm gonna plan a date and invite him over.

Then after work I'll work on the date and have the poison be ready to use.

Poison the drink that's he's gonna drink.

Wait for him to come.

He will arrive and act like it's a normal date.

And then he'll drink the poison and I'll act it out and panic and whatever.

He dead and I'll hid the body.

That's buy I brought gloves with me and a suit to cover me so no dna gets on the body.

Done.

And me and Karl can start for real? I guess? I'm still trying to work out this far-relationship thing.

But hopefully things goes well because I don't have a plan B and hopefully I don't need it to happen.

Anyways, it was time to drive my way to work.

30 minutes later...

Im now 5 minutes late because of traffic.
Amazing.

I got off my car and went in and started my shift.

So you know when I get to work and go in, he's already there everyday.
Like he's one of the first ones to get to work and I always see him when I get to work.
Yeah?

No.

I didn't see him.

HES NOT WORKING!!!??

My plan is ALREADY failing!!

So before I actually started working, I called him.

"Hey where are you!?"

"Shhhh we can't be speaking loudly right now."

"Sorry, what's going on?"

"Not a surprise but my parent is getting a divorce."

"Oh..."

"Yeah. I expected to have a normal morning and a normal day but no."

"Shit... well I'm at work right now."

"I would prefer to be a work than be in here..."

"Well sorry babe..."

"It's alright, I saw it coming from months ago so I'm not that surprised but it was unexpected because they didn't say anything before it happened."

"Well sorry..."

"It's okay."

"Hey can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we have like a small date dinner?"

"Your asking me this while my parents are getting a divorce."

"Basically yeah."

"Sure... I just want my mind in a different place... I'm just tired of my parents fighting."