Suprise

As Zamasu made another bottle of milk to go, Sophia just kept giggling in his arms which distract him. " what? What's so funny hm?" to which Sophia giggled louder trying to play with her new dad's hair. Unaware to them cus was watching in aw at the cute interaction. Cus ' aww so cute!' she thought as she left to finish the project at hand. as she entered the room she sees Gowasu fixing the baby bed.    Cus " i see things are going well?"  this startled Gowasu thinking it was Zamasu. But soon realized it was just cus. Gowasu   " yes it is. You scared me, so is he distracted?" Cus " yes!"  this made Gowasu happy. And he continued to fix on the room know with cus help. Gowasu moved the bed next to the window while cus set up some drawers for the baby clothes. Then Gowasu started to go through the rest of the boxes and set things out.  Gowasu " cus,  we need a toy box for all the baby toys. So ill be back ok!"  cus nodded her head and went back to fixing the clothes. Gowasu went in search of a nice box to use. As he passes through the kitchen Zamasu calls out. " master Gowasu what are you doing?" this made Gowasu nervous but the said " just getting some scrolls to continue work is all" hoping Zamasu would believe him.  Zamasu could tell he was up to something but decided not to question it anymore, after all he needed to take care of Sophia and continue reading those books about babys.  Zamasu " if you say so master.." to which Zamasu left which relieved Gowasu as he went back to he main objective. He soon found a perfect wooden box then brought it back to the room. And to his great surprise cus had already almost finished the room she set up a couch and but up some curtain lay down a carpet and was just about to hang up a chandelier. He decided to follow her lead by hanging up some pictures and putting some nice little items on the Shelf and fixing up the bed with some pretty blankets and covers and pillows with one toy. He decided to put some cute ribbons on the curtains and on the bed to give it a happy warm welcoming feeling along with some cute little loving pillows on top of the couch. The room was perfect for the baby and Gowasu is so excited to show Zamasu. But waits for cus to finish what she was doing. Finally cus finished hanging a chandelier everything ready now, now they need to figure out how to show Zamasu the new baby room. Gowasu "cus this looks amazing don't you think?" cus " yeah it's perfect for her! So how do we show it to Zamasu?" this was hard on them because they want to make him excited and happy. Cus " i know! We wrap a ribbon to this door and put the end of the ribbon to near his room. so when he comes out he'll follow it to the room. " she said excitedly Gowasu thought this was an excellent idea so they quickly picked a bright pink ribbon and tide it to the door and slowly made there way to Zamasu's room. Once they reached the out side of the door Gowasu attached a note to the end of the ribbon. They then knocked on the door and quickly hide. Zamasu emerged out of bedroom to find an empty hallway. Confused he looks around then spots the note attached to the ribbon. He then binds down to pick up the note. It says follow me  Zamasu then go's back in his room and gets Sophia. Now with her in hand he follows the ribbon with curiosity  a bit down the hall. While Cus and Gowasu follow, Gowasu is recording in hope of a cute moment. Soon Zamasu reaches the door with the big bow tied to it. And opens the door. 

Zamasu's view

As i open the door to my great surprise the room is set up in an amazing, welcoming baby room with a cute bed and other cute things for Sophia. I feel so happy! Gowasu ans Cus " surprise"  i had tears of joy in my eyes so this is what they were up to. Zamasu Chuckled " so this is what you to were doing, thank you" this is so nice of them the room is perfect i couldn't ask for anything better! Gowasu " well since she's a part of the family she needed a room, im glad you like it." this made me tear up even more im so happy.   " Sophia what do you thing sweety, do you like your room?" she just giggled while trying to get to the toy on her new bed. So i set her down in it.  I had to take a deep breath. Gowasu and Cus chuckled at me. Cus "you ok tough guy?" she teased. I just nodded yes i was just so over taken by everything. Gowasu was still taping my reaction so i tried to hide my face. Gowasu " why are you hiding~" he laughed.          " stop im so embarrassed" i wined. I looked back at sophia and she's playing with the elephant toy in her crib which warmed my heart to see her so happy. Cus " she's so cute and your gonna be a great dad" hearing this made me smile more. I truly have great friends and family. Everything was going to be great my little girl will have a great life.

( hey guys sorry im not as active but school and work are a pain but i will update my stores when i can i hope you enjoy and have a nice day!)