A Sweet Surprise

(sorry for the wait; and doing a different writing style!)

Zamasu's point of view

I just nodded my head to Bulma's statement and went back to playing with Sophia. Which made Gowasu and Bulma laugh. But i do not care for them. Sophia truly is a perfect little being except for one thing.. She's mortal. But that can always be fixed later... There she goes again with that cute little giggle of hers.  My precious little girl, so cute so small. Gowasu " Zamasu, are you ready to go?"  this brought me back to reality. i then check for the capsule that Bulma gave me. It was still in my pocket. " yes master Gowasu." and with that we said are good byes too Bulma and left. We where soon back on are planet in universe 10. Gowasu "Zamasu you can take the next few days or perhaps weeks as a time to get use to having Sophia here ok?" i was excited to hear this so i nodded my head yes then left to my room. Sophia was quietly asleep in my arms, so i lade her in the middle of my bed and pulled out the capsule. I then pressed the button on the top and throw it to the ground. A gush of smoke went past to reveal all the baby products. I didn't even now what half of this things are for. But something caught my eye, it was a sticky note that was bright pink. " these books should help you. Bulma~" alright then, i then grabbed the books and started to read...

With Gowasu

Im very happy for Zamasu. And relieved to know that there's still hope to make him like mortal. Perhaps I should get something for the baby myself as a welcoming gift. Or better yet create something for her. hmm but what Bulma gave us everything we need for her... Well not everything i can make a new room for her and set it up! First i need to pick a nice area in are home, but it needs to be close to Zamasu's room. Hmm no, we need the library there. No, it would be hard to move all those documents and its too small. Hmm here! Its perfect for the baby's room. Its a nice size and close to Zamasu. Now i need to get the baby supplies from Zamasu.

No one's view

Gowasu now walks past the two doors to get to Zamasu's room. Gowasu "Zamasu my i enter"  this causes Zamasu to come to from the book he was reading. Zamasu " yes master Gowasu " Gowasu now enters Zamasu room. Gowasu " my i borrow the baby supplies?" this made Zamasu confused as to why his teacher wanted it. Zamasu " of course master Gowasu. My i ask why?" this made Gowasu smile     " you'll find out soon enough." he said in an excited tone. These made Zamasu sigh but he knew it was better not to keep asking. So he shook his head. And with that Gowasu took the baby supplies to the new room.

Gowasu view

I then left my apprentice room with the baby supplies. I am excited to do this but i now i will need help. So i think i should tell Cus. I know she will be excited to hear that Zamasu is now a dad! Yes i will contact her. I left the supplies in the room and made my way to my cristal orb. I then focused on Cus. " Cus do you hear me?" it took a minute but soon Cus replied. Cus " yes Gowasu i can hear you~"  she then appeared on the crystal orb.         " that's good are you busy?" the angle thought about it for a moment. Cus " no i am not, why?" this made me extremely excited to tell her " well i was hoping you could help me set up a new room for Zamasu baby girl!" this made Cus look extremely confused. Cus " what's that supposed to mean?" this made me laugh a bit " it means Zamasu is a dad now. " at this i could hear Cus squeal in excitement and before i new it she appeared in front of me.    Cus " where is the baby!" this made me chuckle "shes in Zamasu's room asleep right now" this made Cus a little upset but not to much she was still excited. Cus " alright, well lets get started!" she said happily. " ok follow me please." as we made are way too the room i chose. We bumped into Zamasu who was holding Sophia.

No ones view

Cus sees the baby in Zamasu's arms and is squealing. While Zamasu looks confused, what's she doing here? Gowasu saw the confusion and thought of a excuse of why she's here. Gowasu  " i see your confused Zamasu." this got Zamasu attention. Zamasu " yes master Gowasu why is Cus here?" Gowasu looked nervous but soon calmed down. Gowasu " she's here because lord Rumsshi told her to help me raise are mortal levels. " Cus seemed confused for a minute but realized what he was doing. Cus " yeah, im here to help with the mortal level! " Zamasu cringed at hearing the word mortal. Then they all Heard a small cry. Zamasu looked down to the little baby in his arms and smile. Zamasu " alright then im going to go make Sophia some milk " and with that Zamasu left the two. Gowasu sighed in relief knowing that his excuse worked and Cus caught on with it. Cus " so.. He doesn't know what your up to does he. " this made Gowasu chuckle. Gowasu " no he does not i want it to be a surprise" Cus nodded her head in understatement. Cus "soo.. Shall we begin!" Gowasu nodded and took of to the room with cus right behind him.

Zamasu view

I made the bottle of milk for Sophia and gave it to her. Shes just so precious, i love the way she looks when shes curious of what I'm doing it just fills my heart up with joy. I will always be here to love and protect her. I am curious of why Gowasu was acting so weird its not like him at all... Its probably nothing hm..     " what? What is it?" she's just too cute with her hands up trying to get my attention. I lift her up to my face and she grabs my hair.    " what do you think your doing hm?"  Sophia just giggles. So cute my little precious goddess.

I hope you enjoy and this wont come that often because of school i hope you understand till next time