unexpected turn

The wind stopped around them. Zamasu stands speechless after what he just heard his teacher say. A few minutes pass as Gowasu soon sighs softly and looks at his shocked student.

Gowasu-" Zamasu i know this is shocking. But it must be done, it is for the best."

Zamasu was about to complain and yell at his teacher why he does not agree but soon realized the look in Gowasu's eyes. He knew there was no changing his mind. While Shin and Bulma stay quiet. Bulma soon broke the silence.

Bulma-" so..  Shall we be on are way to the orphanage for the baby?.."

Zamasu glared at her for the statement and was about to snap but Gowasu stopped him by speaking.

Gowasu-" yes let us be on are way. "

Shin-" yeah after all we do have work today.."

Shin said trying to lighten up the mood. But as they were about to be on their way one of Bulma's maids came running out to get her.

Maid-" Miss Bulma, im afraid you can't go today you have a meeting in 5 minutes about capsule corporations new expansion."

Bulma completely forgot that the meeting was today and started to panic. While Zamasu was happy to hear that they can't get the baby today.

Shin-" so i guess we will have to reschedule?"

Hearing this made Gowasu unhappy. The plan would have to wait. But Bulma had a back up plan just in case.

Bulma-" no we won't. Don't worry i now someone else who can take you guys there."

Bulma said with a bight smile as she pulled out her phone. Gowasu and Shin we're relieved to hear that their plans were not going to change. While Zamasu cursed under his breath.

Bulma-" -phone-(ok, thank you)... Alright guys they will be here soon. "

As they waited all of a sudden to people popped out of nowhere. One was a women with black hair and a yellow dress.  The other was a man with black spiky hair and an orange outfit.

Bulma-" Gowasu, Zamasu i would like you to meet Goku and Chichi."

Gowasu greeted them while Zamasu was getting more annoyed. Goku could since that Zamasu was unsteady. But what caught his attention the most was his strength. Chi chi saw the look in her husbands eyes and immediately snapped at him. She grabbed him my the ear and said.

Chi chi-" oh no you don't we are here to take them to the orphanage. So either you behave or no dinner!"

Goku-" but chi chi he's really strong plea-.."

Chi chi slapped him in the head before he could finish his sentence. While Bulma, Shin, Gowasu, and Zamasu watched. Zamasu was slightly entertained by the show in front of him. Bulma leaves with the maid.  While Gowasu and Shin where worried for Goku. Finally Shin interrupted Chi-Chi's yelling.

Shin-" a.. Chi chi we should be going before we're late.."

Chi chi-" your right lets go then.  And as for you Goku either behave or leave."

Goku-" ok... We can always fight later.."

Goku said with a pout. Which Chi chi ignored him.

Chi chi-" Alright Goku Instant Transmission as there. "

Goku-" alright everyone hold on."

Goku said with a smile. But Zamasu did not want to touch him.

Zamasu-' this disgusting mortal really think I a God will touch him.'

He thought to himself. Thats when Gowasu saw Zamasu and realized that he was not going to touch Goku. Gowasu then sighed and said.

Gowasu-" Zamasu come hold my arm. I I know you don't want to touch Goku, but we still need to go to the orphanage."

Zamasu seem to like the idea of touching his teacher better than to touch Goku. So he gladly went and grabbed his master's arm. Then in a burst of light they appear in front of the orphanage it was a three Storey building made of brick with lots of windows along with a big yard in the front. To Zamasu's surprise there were many children running around playing and laughing. There was a tall woman with blonde hair and bright blue eyes at the front of the building. she had a big warm smile on her face when she saw them. She made her way over to them through the children.

Lucy-" hi there you must be the people Bulma was talking about. My name is Lucy nice to meet you."

She said in a sweet loving voice. Which cought Zamasu off gard with all the kindness she was showing.

Chi chi-" hi there Lucy im Chi chi. Yes, we are the people Bulma was talking about. This is Gowasu, Shin, Zamasu, and my husband Goku."

As Chi chi was introducing them, everyone else was looking around the place in amusement. Lucy's voice soon cought there attention again.

Lucy-" Bulma said that Zamasu was here to pick a baby is that right?"

Gowasu-" yes that is right my student here is going to adopt a baby. Do you recommend a gender for a first time parents will be easier on him to raise."

Gowasu asked, this made Lucy think hard on the question.

Im going to stop there know its up to you what the babys gender is once its been decided i will continue.