Chapter 13

(A/N I'm skewing time a bit here to fit my own timeline. Plz bear with it!"

By the time our flight landed it was dark in Japan. About 1AM if my clock is right. I was dropped off at Mic's house. I let out a large yawn as I rolled by few suitcases in the house. Everything else was going to be dropped off tomorrow. 

I tried to be as silent as possible when I opened the door. Instead of wheeling it through the house, I felt my luggage at the door and walked into the living room. I smiled at the sight of Aizawa laying on the couch in his hero outfit with pink sweats for bottoms. 

As silently as possible I snuck up to him and squatted down next to his head. I booped his nose before getting back up and heading to Mic's room. He was a complete mess, which was pretty normal. His blond hair was strewn about the bed and be was as spread out as he could be. His tank top revealed almost his whole stomach becasue his hand pushed it up and was resting on it. He snored with his mouth open loudly. I gently closed his mouth and pulled the blanked back over him. 

Once I walked into my room I noticed my bed was a little wrinkly.  I changed into some pajamas and threw myself into bed. 

The next morning I woke up with a groan. Instead of getting out of bed I rolled over. I opened my eyes only to scream and fall off my bed with a loud thud. 

"What the fucking fuck are you doing?!" I yelled. It seemed my English slipped out. 

"Good morning!" Mic yelled. He was just standing there next to the side of my bed like a creep. He had a huge smile plastered on his face. I sat up with my hand over my racing heart. 

"What are you doing in here?" I asked. He sat down on the bed like nothing just happened. 

"I wasn't sure if you wanted to go to school today, so I was going to wake you up, but you looked so peaceful I just couldn't do it" He cooed at me. I looked at him like he was crazy. 

"What's wrong with you?" I asked. 

"Nothing! I just missed you" He chirped. I shook my head and threw my blankets off of me. 

"Well I'm awake now, I might as well" I pushed Mic out of my room and got ready for school. Once my uniform was on I went into the living room. Aizawa was sitting on the couch with coffee in his hand. As he brought it to his lips I grabbed it from his hand and chugged it then handed him the mug back. 

"I'm going to need a lot more of that to get through the day" I told him. After getting mine and Aizawa's breakfast from Mic, I went back into the living room and sat down next to my teacher. 

"So what's been going on in class 1-A since i've been gone?" I asked. Aizawa looked drained by just the thought of the question. 

"Usually we wait until your guys' second year to put you in internships but after watching the sports festival a  lot of pros were interested in our class so we made an exception. I pulled some strings and got you one as well with a pro names Fatgum. Amajiki and Kirishima both intern there as well. All three of us spoke for you so he's willing to take you in"  Aizawa explained. 

"Are you sure? I'm only in this class becasue I ate a Nomu. Why would he take me in?" I asked. 

"That's actually the exact reason. When he heard you ate a Nomu he immediately agreed. He has a quirk similar to yours. When he eats he can store kinetic energy in his fat and so on." Aizawa explained. I nodded low key impressed Aizawa can talk that much at once outside of school. 

"I have a question" I said to Aizawa. He nodded telling me to ask whatever I wanted. 

"When did you start growing facial hair?" I asked with genuine curiosity.