SURPRISE

Hello! Due to this story getting 10k reads, I have decided to add a little resolution bit onto the end for whoever is interested. And for whoever sticks to the end, I am going to go over a few things like why I wrote this, and what motivated me, as well as how I wrote the scenes. Thank you all for letting me be a place in your minds! Also, this wont be a lemon. Sorry folks.
______________________________________

(You)"' i've never been the best with kids. Wonder how it will go for me to preform, which I haven't ever been good at either."'

You think to yourself as you lounge in the guard chair of your stage, office, and bedroom.

The room itself is laid out exactly like the old office, except the doors aren't real steel hurtling down at a deadly speed, and the monitor for the cameras has both a performance mode and a night time.

(You)"this thing is handy. I like just pushing a button to switch between."

You say. The room also has a vent above just like before, except now the "vents" are larger, and there is a ladder up on top so you can explore it with the kids. Mairusu said it might be fun for some.

(You)"so kids are kinda messy, and I dont know how well I do with food and drink. Hmm I feel like some testing ought to be done."

You say as you stride to the kitchen, snagging bonnie on the way.

(Bonnie)"Whats up? Why are we heading to the kitchen?"

She asks as you motion for her to sit down and you grab the supplies you need including: Soda, water, pizza sauce, grease(liquid), and finally, a slice of pizza.

(You)"I need to do some experiments to test my limits."

You say to her as she looks at you confused

(Bonnie)"thats the best way of saying that your going to pour stuff all over the place"

She says as you smile and shrug at her

(You)"putting it in laymans terms, yes."

You say as you hand her a pad and pencil.

(You)"I need you to record these and to clean me off if it hits me too hard"

You say to her as she nods and prepares to write

(You)"alright. Test one, Soda"

You say as you pour the drink onto your arms, your legs, and onto your back and stomach. The fluid doesnt greatly hurt you, though the carbonation stings when its between the cracks of your arm and leg pieces.

(You)"soda doesnt seem to do much thankfully, now lets proceed with the rest of the tests"

You say, testing each item individually. The only item to do much was the soda as it made your joints sticky.

(You)"well thank you Bonnie. That was incredibly helpful of you"

You say to her as she smiles and nods, handing the notes to you.

(Bonnie)" Glad to help Y/n!"

She says as she stands and jogs to wherever she was going. You stand up and stretch your arms and legs, feeling the joints loosen up as you continue stretching in depth, getting the hamstrings, quads, and calfs properly moving again.

(You)"I have always wondered how these suits worked, because it feels not too far off of a real body, except for the texture, smell, color, and heat."

You mumble to yourself as you shrug, heading back to your office for a quick rehearsal of how your first day preforming would go.