Day 11: Suprise

Just a quick disclaimer! This story might be ending soon! I plan to maybe have this be the last part or the next one be it, but either way, its ending soon. With another one coming after it. I also don't own anything but the story. Hope you enjoy and thanks to all of you readers! At the time i am writing this, we are at 4.27k reads and 77 votes! Thats awesome! Thanks to all of you!
______________________________________

You wake up, somehow more tired than when you went to sleep, and sit up disoriented and groggy

(You)"wait, where am I- oh wait I slept out here I forgot. I need to buy the girls a bigger bed. Speaking of which"

You say out loud

(You)" Girls you up? I am going to make some food!"

You yell out to try and get their attention, only to hear nothing

(You)" what the? Can they sleep through my yelling? They woke up when i closed a door near them they must have heard!"

You mumble angrily to yourself as you walk into the bed room and look at the bed.

Theres nobody there.

(You)"okay girls if your up and fucking with me I am Not going to be happy!"

You yell out to try and draw them out

You then begin searching the room to see if they were hiding or something, before seeing a note with a knife through it on the dresser

'You take our men, we take your women'

After reading the note, you feel yourself start to sweat, and you start frantically running around the house before looking at something you didnt notice before. The door is kicked in, the metal on the frame lying on the floor below and the handle practically hanging off.

(You)"shit shit shit shit shit who? Who wants revenge? I didnt do anything to- oh no dont tell me"

You say with a sudden realization

The guys you took out at the convention 6 days earlier, were members of a gang. A bad one in your city. Having only one warehouse in an abandoned district as their operations base, they run crimes all over the city. The police are currently trying to siege them. Mideval style to try and make them surrender, but to no avail. More guys tried fighting this thing and died than any other encounter in the city. Woth 286 officers out of the fight, and 200 dead, including 52 SWAT and 8 Military. The gangs name? Bowie. A certain style of knife seen in the military. As their motto is "cut your enemies out of the way, one eye, leg, or arm at a time"

(You)"how the hell am I supposed to break through a gang, strong enough to kill hundreds, by myself, and get my girls out of there?"

You say as you frantically pace around, afraid of the outcomes your mind in making up as you go, constantly getting ideas but just as quick finding flaws.

(You)"I guess I only have two fucking options. Hide like a bitch and hate myself forever, or die fighting to get two animatronics from the grips of the most vicious gang around.......Fuck It!"

You yell, realizing your only two options are to die inside or die for real.

(You)"I am going after these bitches and they better believe I am getting my girls back"

You say as you grab your favorite knife and the plush, throw them into a bag, and walk to a special store nearby, selling only slightly "dodgy" items. Who you are good friends with the owner

You walk in as your friend who owns this store, Samit is yelling at someone, possibly an employee

(Samit)"AND FOR THE LAST TI- ah hello Y/N! Have you come to take up my offer of working here? I hear that the rent has gone up again."