1)Hogwarts

Samantha was reading a book "lost and found" it was raining hard, It sounded like rocking coming down the sky. Samantha was getting sleepy until she heard one knock on her door. "What do u what and who is it" Samantha yelled It was Luna she open the door and said "hey sister I have some big news" Luna said excited "okay keep going"Samantha said "YOUR GOING TO HOGWARTS!!" Luna shouted out Loud "SHUT UP NO WAY" Samantha yelled. Luna hugged her tight so as Samantha "get packing we're leaving tomorrow" Luna said. Few hours later Samantha got done packing and rested she was so excited that she couldn't go to sleep! But then she felt asleep,The next day Luna and Samantha said her goodbyes to his father. Samantha said bye to his father until she turn around and it was..Draco. She looked at him up and down while he was walking. Draco catch her staring but her just walked away, Luna saw her looking at him and she said "um sister your starring at Draco malfoy"! Luna said "okay so what's wrong with that?" Samantha said "Your u stupid it's the most jerk in school" Luna said "really well let's see about that" Samantha said "nice one his hard to get one look at him he hates you" while Luna was talking to her Samantha was just ignoring her so Samantha just walked away "hey where you going" Luna said "well I was waiting for u to stop talking crap about him" she said ignore way " well fine see you in class.." "yeah sure love u sis bye" Samantha said "bye"....

Hey y'all thank u so much for reading this is my first ever one and there is more things coming up love u guys can't wait to start!😳🤚