Getting ready for pool party

You guys hear the knock you got guys confused "oh no maybe someone knows hide"Draco says "shit!okay"you say you hide in his closet it was so pack with close Draco opens the door and it's Fred and George "oh hey fred and George"he says nervously "uh hey so mate today at 6:30 we have a pool party wanna come?" Fred said "oh yeah and mate we're going to get beer and drinks" George said "oh yeah that would be fun what time is it"Draco said "uh it's 5:00 u better get ready we already did the party now we need people so get ready bye mate"Fred said "bye see you there"Draco closed ten door you open the closet "it was so hot in there god"you say while u literally out of your breath. "So there having a pool party I'm totally coming"Samantha says "yeah same "Draco said "you u what got to go I need to shop for an bikini cya!"you say while closing the door "Ginny!ginny!i need you" you say running to here "uh yeah what's up,are you going to the party"Ginny says "yeah actually I need a new bikini wanna go shop" you say "oh my god sure I need one to,to show of Harry if u know u know"Ginny says "Okay let's go!". You guys go to the mall and go to a store called "bikinis for you"
This is what u got

 You guys go to the mall and go to a store called "bikinis for you" This is what u got

And Ginny got this one

"Harry is Going to go crazy with he sees me" Ginny said "by the way who is your crush "Ginny said "uh well u know that it's my 3 week at Hogwarts and I'm starting to like Draco

"Harry is Going to go crazy with he sees me" Ginny said "by the way who is your crush "Ginny said "uh well u know that it's my 3 week at Hogwarts and I'm starting to like Draco....Draco malfoy"you say "Omg no why you fr cause HES hard to get" Ginny said "well...um we got high yesterday together and we got too high and we started to make out and we sleep together but we didn't had sex but our clothes were all over the place.."you say "holy shit Samantha I think he likes you and by the way are u a virgin because I'm not I had sex with dean last summer but we broke up..this summer"Ginny said "I'm sorry for that but I'm a virgin and I don't want to have sex with someone who just wants me for sex or my body like no I want someone to love me and take care of me you know"you say "Yeah I get I but you have such an amazing personality and body and u haven't had sex" Ginny said while walking in the mall "well I haven't been focusing on that but I wanna do wanna lose my virginity with Draco.." you say "don't worry you are but just don't let him play with your feeling boo okay.."Ginny said "thank you we such head back to my dorm and change it's 5:49 let's go.

You guys go back to your dorm and change you curl your hair and so as Ginny,Ginny haded a trick to make your boob blimp and push up "oh god this hurts Ginny!"you say in pain "I know it tight because it's metal and u have to push up the bikini!btw beauty is pain"she said while lighting your bikini "there they look good I see you girl!"ginny said happy "thanks should I wear heels?" You say "yes we should both were heels!" Ginny said you guys toke out black heels and put them on you guys got ready and put on makeup and rings and u guys are ready to go.
"Ready Ginny."you say "yeah don't worry my brothers make the best pool party!"ginny said "alright let's go then" you say
You had such a sexy walk with heels on and your boobs were bouncing around so as your ass Ginny too you guys felted confident with those bikini

𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑦 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑦𝑎!♡︎