3)First Day

What you wear in your first day
Outfit and hair

Samantha was running to potion class as fast as she can she almost trip while running but that didn't stop her from stopping

Samantha was running to potion class as fast as she can she almost trip while running but that didn't stop her from stopping. She was finally there she open the door quick you can even hear her breath loud. "Ah miss come join the class u we're about time" professor said "yes professor"Samantha said "very well come sit next to Malfoy thank u" he said "okay sure" she said but then she remembers who that is..."it's..Malfoy,oh god let's see if his a "jerk" she says in her head.Draco looks at her with a smirk on his face following u to your seat you notice him but u ignored it.Draco keep starring at you so u bit annoyed "what do I have something in my face?" Samantha say to him "actually no but I guess your my potion partner" Draco says "oh alright" Samantha says with confusion "so your Samantha..Samantha lovegood?" Draco says "yeah that's me and I guess your Malfoy Draco malfoy."Samantha says "that's me' he says with a smirk "he..he" u Laugh awkward.."so how old you u lovegood" Draco says "oh it's okay u can just say Sam or same doesn't matter but I'm 17 you?" Samantha says "I'm 18 and u can call me dray or Draco doesn't matter" Draco says "no talking in class lovegood and Malfoy" professor says "sorry professor" u guys say after a few seconds u guys  look at each other and giggle. Finally potion class is done 10 more minutes of bed downstairs hurt u say in your mind. You get to your dorm and lay down how tired u we're in your first class, My potion fucking exploded everywhere haded to clean the shit out of the floor walls chairs even myself...can this day get any worse..