CHAPTER 36

Sorry for the long wait. Here is Chapter 36 for yall.

..........................................................................................................................................................

Tul is a man who is a morning person, even how late he sleep he always wakes up early. Last night he fell asleep because he was so wasted, he woke up before the person sleeping next to him. He reached for the person for a hug, but a soft and petite body and long hair made Tul get his senses back. Immediately stands up in shock.

"Um"

His eyes widened, while looking at the person who was beside a while ago, the head was covered in pitch-black hair that was messy. The noise coming under the blanket was sweeter rather than hoarse voice. Until he decided to pull slowly the blanket to reveal who was the person under the blanket.

As soon as he saw who was the person under the blanket, Tul almost lost his balance.

"Uh, P' Tul."

The one who stayed with him the whole night was not Hin, it was Naphawadee.

A beautiful girl who was looking at him right now then sends an embarrassed smile towards him, slightly covered her face with the blanket. Her cheeks were so red, she was so nervous at the same time embarrassed. When her eyes traveled she just realize that the other person was still naked. She then hurriedly pulled the blanket and cover him.

"A ... Good morning."

She maybe raised in an respectable family, but the fact that not everyone is innocent about sex. She heard her friends and other people around her about it. Moreover, the culture that she grew up with was not that as she will cry when she lost her to her partner before marriage. When you know that you love each other it was not wrong to do it right with your girlfriend ... isn't it?

On the contrary, she was not mad she was even more excited. She never realized that Tul would change into a different person in bed. But ... she doesn't feel bad at all.

She feels shy more than regret of what had happened last night.

Tul was standing still, thinking how he did not think to hide his body before standing up. Both his hands were trembling. He closed his eyes pursed his lips and think of what he had done.

This time, the only person he thinks that he thought was not the person in front of him, but it flashes to him that the person he wishes to be with last night was with ... another woman.

"Wadee."

"Yes?" she peeked from the quilt that covered her. Embarrassed

"I'm sorry about what happened last night. I didn't want to say that it was all a mistake, because I am drunk. If you were angry towards me, you have the rights to be angry at all."

"No, not at all. I am actually not angry." she said while smiling and embarrassed at the same time. She then quickly made up an excuse. "well , we are faen after all ...right?" (girl I--- you know what I am so done with Tul and also with you.)

Tul forced a smile, slowly approaching her on the bed. Then slightly stroked her hair with an affectionate gesture. (*eye roll*)

"Thank you ... it was the best birthday present that I have received." he gritted his teeth while he was saying that words.

Naphawadee smiled and slowly nod her head in a cute way. With that expression Tul gave Wadee another stoke in her hair before standing up.

"I will take a shower first."

"Ah, yes, I will call mom first, because I told her that I will stay at a friends house in case we have to go back late."