Special Chapter (Last)

Little Phupha and Mr. Hin

"Nong Phu, from now on Hin will come here and be with us, son."

"..."

"Hello, Phu."

"..."

At the beginning of the conversation, Hin felt pressured, but when he sat facing the boy who has a sweet face and flushed cheeks, the young man discovered that the atmosphere felt so tense that not even the wind could cope with it; Not only did the other man's son did not bow to him a bit, but he also looked at him with hostile eyes until he made him feel quite stunned.

And part of it was because Tul had told him this:

"Then nong Phu should call Hin, Dad. Okay?"

"... Nong Phu wants to eat ice cream."

He clearly disagreed, And it was not only that, but Phupha also looked contemptuously away from Hin, climbed onto his father's lap, and spoke like a spoiled boy, so Tul sighed heavily.

"We haven't finished talking yet."

"Nong Phu wants to eat ice cream" the boy repeated stubbornly, as he does not understand why his father wants him to call the other man "dad" when he only has one father! Even with his mother, it's the same, why does he want me to call the other man "dad"? He only has one father, and his name is Tul, and he will forever be the only one.

The boy thought that as his face showed his annoyance.

"You don't want your father to be angry, do you?"

The boy lost his face, but even so, he pressed his lips tightly together and shot an indignant look at the man, who was sitting in his place in silence.

Why should I give my respect to the person that I don't even know?

Phupha wants to respond that way but being with P 'Can so often make the boy more careful; and that was because if P 'Can did not think the way to talk about him was correct, P' Can would hit him (on the head). Also, Uncle 'Tin had never taken her side until now, so Phupha was afraid to say that.

Uncle Tin has been kidnapped by P 'Can, his mother was stolen by that blond-haired man. Now that Phupha has only his father left, Phu has not been willing to give it to anyone.

"Daddy, are you cheating on me?" the boy made a sad face, opened his mouth, pretending to shed tears; to which Tul sighed softly, gently rocking his son from side to side. (This kid I want to get mad, but he is cute HAHAHAHA)

"If nong Phu is a good boy, dad will not be angry."

"Nong Phu is a good boy, but nong doesn't have to pay tribute to strangers. That's what Grandma told me." (OKAY I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID -_-)

"So, between what your father and your grandmother say. Yet you prefer to be like that?"

Phupha shook his head, looked at his father's eyes that were still fierce until he turned and looked at the other man who was sitting in silence and who immediately raised his hands to pay him respect.

"Hello there."

"Well, what will you do?"

"Dad!"

"Nong Phu." Tul looked in the direction where the boy tilted his head.

"Hello," he said that, but he couldn't raise his hands to properly pay respect to Hin.

"Good boy. Then dad will go ask someone to serve you ice cream." Tul said that kindly, but when the boy was going to get up to follow his father ...