CHAPTER 39: When the World Falls Apart

"Aren't you gonna graduate first?"

"I won't be here on the exam day, how can I graduate?"

At the famous Suvarnabhumi Airport, which is the main gate of the country, Hin stopped in front of the access gate; he turned around and looked into the eyes of the two people who know everything, and that younger generation girl, who accidentally got caught in this mess.

They are Rose and Rob.

Hin smiled at his friend who has crystal clear eyes and then at the girl who also smiled at him in a sweet way.

It is true, in fact, Hin could not be considered as a graduate, since he will not appear on the day of the exam, if not because Try sent some people to ask the professors of this semester to allow him to accelerate the process; so because of this, Hin took the graduation exam on a different date than all of his classmates.

By now, Hin has already completed his exams. As for the documents, Try will also help him to manage them.

So later, he wouldn't have to worry about staying until graduation day, even if it was just for one day, he and he's graduated.

As for why the rush? Because Hin wants to leave as soon as possible.

He does not want to see the images of Khun Tul next to Khun Wadee and he does not want to destroy that beautiful world. He can't stay here any longer, and he doesn't want to live in Thailand because he would be too close. From the first moment Hin had intended to take the exam for a scholarship program himself, but Khun Try kindly provided him with the necessary money.

This favor, Hin doesn't know if he'll ever be able to afford it. As for what did he say to his parents?

Hin did not even have a chance to tell them due to his rush. He packed his things and left the house, but because it was a request made directly to Khun Try, he informed both of them, therefore they accepted the fact as well, as it always has been.

"When are you coming back?"

"... do not know." Hin was silent for a moment before showing a sad smile; That act, he made Rob take his friend by his arm tightly.

"Even if you don't tell me, I know you will stay a secret."

"..."

Hin was speechless, because that's exactly what he thought.

"Damn it Hin! Why don't you tell me something that is so important?" Rob cursed his friend. "Even if you had a problem with ... him? But you can't talk to anyone else? Don't you consider me your friend?"

Rob said with difficulty swallowing, because he was afraid just to think how weak at heart his friend is; He always follows instructions, but looking at Hin at this moment, he can tell that this time, he decided on his own. He really doesn't know since when he decided to leave, he can only support him.

"You will always be my friend"

"Don't you talk like, someone who was going to leave in secret?"

Hin simply smiled at his friend, didn't answer the question why that was actually his plan.

He doesn't know what changes there will be for Khun Tul's family in the future, so he doesn't want to be here if what he wants for his boss is for him to finally have a complete family with a father, a mother and a beautiful baby.

Whatever he looks like, there is no room for him next to him.

"You're thinking too much, I'm not going to end my friendship with you."

Rob did not believe Hin's words at all, as if he did not know that as soon as the door was closed, he was ready to eliminate all contact numbers of all the people he had met in Thailand to cut ties and get as far away as possible from the people he met. They just announced that they will get married as soon as they graduate.