28: Irreversible (?)

"Yes.

She asked me to bring him back.... to his old self.. "

"I guess...if the time line you said is right then....

Did you find out the truth around 2015 or something? "

Jisoo nodded at Yoongi's sentences.

"Then it makes sense why you couldn't find him.

He was in the military.

platoon troupe commander of Alpha squad. "

Jisoo was surprised at how detailed Yoongi was when he suddenly looked back up at her.

"I.... I enlisted at the same time as him. The Beta troupe.

That's why I was intrigued when I saw him joining the same university as me as a teacher. "

They were all surprised at the sudden revelation.

Namjoon had always known that Yoongi had always been a little more interested in Jin. But this was the first time he had heard the reason behind it.

"Woah. I didn't know you had already seen Jin hyung in the military.

Was he the same? "
Jungkook asked despite the tension that had been there in the atmosphere a while ago.

Trust him to break the tension.
Lisa thought as they all now looked at the man.

"Yeah I guess. We were not in the same squad.

He was the captain of the Alpha team. I was in Beta.

But as much as I heard he was an exemplary soldier.

I don't know much else. "

He was also a recovering addict.

He had heard the in the beginning weeks, Jin had caused much trouble for everyone.

His hands used to shiver when holding the guns and had severe withdrawal symptoms.

But then suddenly he began getting his behaviour together, and even became the strongest team's captain.

Despite being the captain, his team followed him only because of his good performance, not because they truly admired him as the captain.

Neither did he make any effort for them to accept him.

Other than when required, he refused to even talk to them.

He was known throughout the batch as unapproachable.

But of course, these people here didn't need to know that, it wasn't important enough.

Yoongi thought as the memories of his two years in the military flashed by his mind.

He had been surprised when he saw someone who even refused to talk to his team join as a professor.

"Well that's expected. Since he is also such a good teacher. He must have been disciplined there also."
Taehyung smiled. No matter how much of a snob he was called by his classmates,

Taehyung knew very well that not a single student of Jin's could complain about his classes. The professor was really good at teaching. His explanations were easy to understand and the notes he prepared for each week's classes were really useful during the exam period.

No one in his class could refute that.

"Yeah that's true. "
Chaeyoung, who also attended Jin's lecture, agreed.