18: Dress Up Game

Black background recommended for a better experience

"Are we ready to leave? "
Namjoon asked once again, turning back to see all of them more than ready to go.

Mr.Gong had arrived five minutes ago and was now waiting for them in the parking lot, that was when he saw Jin in the corner, he still wasn't dressed.

Following Namjoon's line of gaze, Jimin too saw what he did.
"Hyung, are you not coming with us? "

Jin simply nodded before giving his reason.
"I have to take care of some work, I won't be able to join. I have already informed Mr. Gong. "
And with that, he walked away, leaving the rest.

"I guess it's better if we don't insist, y'all know how hard it is to pull him out of his room."
Even though Hoseok tried to reason, he very well knew they all wanted him to join them.

Leaving it behind, they walked over to the elevator, soon arriving at the parking lot, where there was a seven seater waiting for them and another five seater with Mr.Gong in the driver seat.

"Since there were ten of you, I thought it would be uncomfortable to squeeze all of you into the same car, I hope you don't mind. "
He bowed a greeting before explaining.

"Oh it's fine, we don't mind at all....uh... Mr. Gong.. "
Mr. Gong was so formal that even all of them felt the need to behave the same.

It was an hour ride to the shopping center. The maknae line, being broke college students were surprised to have arrived at one of the biggest designer shopping centres in Seoul.

"Woahhhh hyung are sure we can go here? "
Jimin marvelled as he asked Mr. Gong before realising he had called him hyung and not formally.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you that, Mr. Gong... "

However much to their surprise, Mr.Gong was smiling.

"I don't mind at all, I would recommend you all call me hyung only. I miss being called that. "
There was a hidden sadness in his eyes as he spoke.

Now that he was speaking like that, they all felt much more comfortable as they talked with him.

"Did someone else also call you that?"
For Taehyung, Mr. Gong too just like Jin seemed like someone who was very strict, but seeing him smile, all of that changed, Gong now felt like someone familiar, like an older friend.

"Yeah, someone used to... but he doesn't anymore... "
Mr. Gong sighed heavily before calling them all towards one of the shops.
While they followed him, marvelling at the shops around them.

Going to a place full of expensive boutiques and jewellers was not something usual for a bunch of broke college students and mediocre professors. Not all of them were from affluent families and led much normal lives despite their looks being more than average.

They all stopped like a bunch of baby ducks behind Mr. Gong who suddenly stopped in front of a huge boutique. They had beautiful dresses, and well fitting suits of the finest quality put up for display.

"We'll be seeing here first. Incase we don't find anything here we can always move to another shop. The Kim Corps shall be financing for you all since you are all the CEO's personal guests.
He smiled at each one of them as he spoke.

So he really did end end up taking the CEO's position...

Guess he really doesn't care anymore...

Jisoo's thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Gong.

"I have already asked the boutique to prepare some designs early on, but you all can always choose "
He smiled as he guided them inside the place.