"You're Declaring War"

Dream Put the Knife closer to Tommy's neck when tommy Elbowed him on the stomach leading to dream removing the sword from his neck While tommy takes the spare time he has to Gapple up and drink some potions. "Tommy, I need you to do a favor for me, Or do you wanna be killed?" dream said with a devilish smirk across his face "Dream, I'd Rather Die then help you." Tommy Said while getting his sword ready and shield. Dream Hit tommy in the stomach making his armor break instantly then Tommy held up his shield "What do you want from me dream!" Tommy said with the look of fear in his eyes, Dream stood up tall and strongly and said "Power.. Control, That's what I want" "Then what's it got to-do with me?" Tommy said with a confused look on his face, " That's the point tommy, You brought attraction to the whole SMP And that's why I need you." "TO USE ME?!" Tommy shouted, Dream pointed his sharp sword close to Tommy's neck " Now, Now.. We don't wanna shout at 5:30 in the Morning do we?" said Dream mischievously. " I'm Not giving you L'manburg Dream." "Fine '' Said dream, he hit Tommy with his sword two times on his neck and stomach leaving tommy on 3 hearts, Tommy was already down on the floor Bleeding badly "Dream.. We'll have a bow battel today... And if I win I want your special bow, But if I lose you'll keep my disc Mellohi and cat.." Dream smirked "Fine, But if you or I die just know its a canon life.. And also! We have only half-a-heart" Dream left tommy some Band-Aids and baked potatoes, As tommy was trying to get up he stumbled across Willbur. "TOMMY?! ARE YOU OKAY?!!" Willbur shouted as he picked up Tommy and went to Philza's House and slammed his door open "PHIL! HURRY TOMMY IS NOT FEELING WELL RIGHT NOW!" as Phil rushed down while Willbur set Tommy down on the couch. Few Hours passed by and Tommy woke up seeing Willbur beside him "Tommy..?" he said in a worried voice "What happened? Who did this?!" Tommy told willbur everything that happend yesterday night "Tommy... You're sacrificing L'manburg for the discs?! and even your life?! When?!" "Today, On the prime path beside target, and I want you to make the countdown for me willbur.." as tommy shut his eyes and slowly feel back to sleep, as willbur whispered " I hope you win this little duel my beloved young brother.

Two Hours passed by

Willbur got tommy ready for the duel as he handed him a special bow of his and they walked down the prime path "Tommy.." Willbur said looking at him "If you loose i just want you to know that I'm very thankful for what you're doing to this nation. Tommy smiled and didn't say a word. Then Finally they saw dream and a whole bunch of people on the side with a medical staff Willbur went up to the stage that's on the side and as he was counting down to 10 Tommy looked at tubbo and smiled but tubbo's facial expression seemed worried and sad. "4..3..2..1" "GO!" As soon as Willbur said that the two began fighting while tommy almost hit dream but it went 2 inches away from dream's face, Then dream hit tommy on the stomach where it was nearly close to the scar making Tommy passed-out."

3 Hours later

Willbur was walking back and forth worried about tommy while Philza, Tubbo and Puffy were waiting beside the ER Room waiting for a doctor a few minutes later a doctor came out of the ER Room "Philza?" as he wondered around the room looking for him "Yes! That'll be me!" as Phil stood up "Well, it seems your child has gotten 3 scars one on the neck and two on the stomach.. I'm afraid he's going to stay here in the hospital for a while, Other than that you can see him." Wilbur to the room, looked at Tommy's bruised body.. Then a nurse came in "Willbur.. correct?" He looked back surprised "Uh... Yes that's me.." "Tommy left a note for you, since he won't be able to wake up until an hour" the nurse left and willbur sat down and read the note "Hello willby, I know you hate being called this but you can't yell at me because I'm sleeping... I need a favor.. I want you to talk to Tubbo and tell him to get my discs and give them to you and personally hand them to dream since i won't be able to leave this hellhound for a while." Willbur put the note in his pocket and got up and stood beside tommy and whispered

" You're Declaring war Tommy..."