"Put The Weapon Down."

Tommy's POV:

As Tubbo walked in on me while cleaning the shattered glass he asked what happened as I told him he was shocked, And didn't know what to do so he help me out instead and asked me if I wanna go for a walk, As I agreed after a couple of five minutes me and Tubbo walked along the prime path as I noticed the nice girl that came into Tubbo's office "Hey There!" As she turned around wiping the sweat off her forehead "what're you doing?" I asked "Oh! Well I'm new here so I went to the guy purpled and bought a land and now I'm building!" She said with a smile as she sat down " Well, This is my friend Tubbo, The president of L'manburg" "Nice to meet you" Tubbo said with a welcoming smile "Nice to meet you too" as he stood up and shook hands with him "What's your name?" Tubbo asked "The names Jay Wilson" she said "Would you like me and Tubbo to give you a tour around here?" As she looked at me and Tubbo with a bit of shock " Doesn't.. Tubbo have some stuff to-do?" She asked with a confused look on her face "Oh, That's okay besides you're a new person here.. It'll be quite disrespectful to not give you a tour!" He said smiling "Well, Sure!" As time passed along we got to know her well and she turned out to be a great person. "For our last stop.." Tubbo said while putting his armor in the chest "L'manburg" he said with an exited facial expression " Oh wow.." she said while waking in "Who owns this hotdog shack?" As Tubbo and I said at the same time "My Brother Willbur" As we looked at each other and laughed. As Time passed by and became nighttime me and Tubbo both headed to our homes together and Jay left.

Jay's POV:

As I left Tommy and Tubbo realizing all these people are kind at heart, I felt at home for once in my life as I kept building I suddenly got a phone Call "Hello.?" "Hey Baby Girl" Schlatt said with a flirty voice "What Do you want." "I just need you to Kill someone Tonight" he said while standing up "Okay.. Who..?" "Come To my office We'll speak about this in person" He said closing the call , As I went to his office I came in and saw him drinking alcohol as I quickly grabbed the bottle and tossed it out of the window " As future president you shouldn't be drinking." As he stood up, putting both his hands on the table "I need you to kill Tubbo, Make him loose his first canon life." he said while looking intensely at me, I look at him with no fear whatsoever "It's Done." I said as I left his office, But when I left I had a big feeling of guilt over me considering that he was kind enough to spare his time for me to give me a tour around the SMP. As It was midnight I went to the hilltop close to tubbo's house as I got my sniper ready, But instead I Called Tommy first "Tommy.. Go to Tubbo's house I have a bad feeling" "Okay.." He said while rushing over, Before he entered I shot Him in the neck As tommy came inside "TUBBO!" As I Quickly hid my sniper I rushed over there and went to the nearest hospital as fast as I could while tommy following me. As me and tommy sat by the ER tommy looked worried calling everyone he knows telling them about Tubbo as all of then came in no time "Tubbo lost a canon life." he said while looking down "It Should've been me" He said while putting his hands in his hair, As I gently patted him on the back "It'll be okay.."

Tubbo's POV:

As I woke up slowly noticing I'm in a hospital while my neck was hurting super badly, as I turned around I saw all my friends In one room happily looking at me "Guys..?" as Tommy stepped in closer and sat down beside me "Are you okay..?" he said trying to hold in his tears "I'm Sorry, It Should've been me" "It's Alright.." I said smiling as I noticed everyone left leaving me and Tommy alone "You.. Were shot while you were asleep.." he said as his first tear dropped while looking down "I lost my canon Life..?" "Yea.. Your first one." he said while tears ran down his face "I'm Sorry... It Should've been me.." As I gently patted his back "Hey.. At least it was the first.. Not the last." As I said while Tommy looked up and smiled at me while wiping his tears as he stood up and grabbed a cup of water "Now, get ready to feel the pain I did" he said while he drank his cup "And That is..?" "Living with only 4 walls and barely and visitors" As I laughed. After a while he said goodbye leaving me alone.

Willbur's POV:

As I left the hospital I felt angry at the person who did this as I left the only place I can get my mind off.. My lovely L'manburg, I stayed in there for a couple of hours Until I heard a knock on my door as I opened it I realized it was no other than dream with his armor on "Rule One about L'manburg dream-" as dream cut me off and said "No armor yea I know." as he pushed me away heading in while observing the brew stands "Don't you dare lay a finger on them." as he looked at me with a creepy smile "Willbur." he said while turning around facing me "You Know I don't like L'manburg." as he said knocking down one of my brew stands "I think you already know since Tommy Told you what had happened" "What Is it dream." "But Now Tommy gave me his precious discs he can never abandon, But he did it all for you.. And L'manburg" As he stood tall and firm As Dream came closer while holding out his Bow as he was aiming for my head but then suddenly I heard a slam which turned out to be Jay Who held a bow is also Aiming for dream's Head

"Put The Weapon Down."