100 Unread Messages; 14

to: alex
from: bella

5:00 PM
so i actually went to school today. i managed to get through the day without flipping or telling someone off! on a scale of 10/10 how proud are you of me right now. yeah, i know.

21.

5:05 PM
the worst thing that happened today was meeting Brad. he looks exactly like you, you know? in fact, thats how i met him. he was turned around, and i actually thought he was you.

i forgot that you were actually gone, i allowed myself to even think for a minute that it was just a regular day. that you were by my locker waiting for me.

you should have seen my face when he turned around and faced me. he is such an arrogant prick! our conversation went something like this.

me: "alex?"
brad the douche: "no, it's pronounce brad."
me: "oh, sorry i thought you were someone else."
brad the douche: "sure you did.. admit it, you just needed a reason to come talk to me."
me: "what the hell, i dont even know you. arrogant piece of donut."
brad the douche: "which is exactly why you came over right? i'm brad, and you are?"

AND THEN HE WINKED AT ME. THE DOUCHE HAD THE NERVE TO WINK AT ME.

i was literally a second a way from snapping his neck.

you guys look so much a like. how could you be so aw and him so ew?

a/n ew brad stop being an egotistical nugget you prick. this story is finally going somewhere yeeess now you guys dont have to read about bella being sad in every chapter woot woot