Chapter 1

Y/N was the first one to arrive. Chris tried talking to Y/N but Y/N simply looked at him in response. The black hoodie covered Y/N's eyes. Y/N wore black pants and black converse as well. Y/N carried a single backpack and a large suitcase.

Y/N walked passed Chris and sat down crisscross towards the back of the dock. One by one the other contestants got to the island. Y/N stared at all of them but one of them caught Y/N's attention almost immediately. Y/N stared at the lime green haired boy.

Y/N saw him stare back. He stared at Y/N for what seemed like a few minutes until Chris spoke.

"Alright campers, you have one hour to unpack your bags. Boys one on side and girls on the other sides of the cabin." "Hey, where does this Y/N, person go, we didn't see if Y/N's a boy or a girl." Courtney asked.

"Well according to a letter we got when Y/N was entering this show, Y/N will not be disclosing their gender. Y/N may also sleep in an cabin and can fill free to switch cabins whenever they want. However we will be waiting to put Y/N on a team seeing as we have an odd number as of now." Chris stated before leaving the campers to settle in.

Y/N walked into the boy's cabin, the same one as Duncan. Y/N immediately started setting up a PC and somehow set up internet access. Y/N got out a sleeping bag and placed it on the ground. "The hell you get all this stuff?" Duncan asked as he watched Y/N set up. Y/N looked at him, and shrugged a bit.

Y/N was already annoyed by Lindsay screaming her lungs out. Y/N was not about to investigate so Y/N stayed put.

Y/N waited in line as Chef handed out food, yelling at everyone. Chef yelled at Y/N who wasn't looking at him. Y/N grabbed the tray and placed it on the table where the killer bass were. Y/N looked at the food and shrugged before eating it. Duncan looked at Y/N and wondered how anyone could eat this gross food.

Y/N stood there is the same hoodie, pants and shoes while everybody else wore a swimsuit. Y/N made sure the hoodie was on correctly so Y/N's eyes or face wouldn't show. Y/N watched as Owen walked toward the edge of the cliff. "I'm going to die now. I'm going to totally die now."

Owen looked at the shark infested water and jumped off the cliff screaming.