Chapter 1 What A Drag

In Tielone it is time for the match making ball. The princesses and princes come from all over to see if they will get chosen to be the next heirs to the throne. King Shad  and Queen Onika  5 daughters are next in line to run the kingdom. Princess Dee is dreading the day she turns 17 because she will have to finalize her boyfriend and when she is finally 18 marry. Princess Niesha and Princess Nana will soon be turning sixteen so they have a couple of years to come. Princess Sina is 13 and Princess Nyny is 14 so they have a while but yet they all will have to be at this ball.

K. Shad: Daughters the guess will arrive in a 30 minutes be ready.*yells to the girls from the bottom of the steps*
Girls: Yes father
Q. Onika: I hate that we have to force them into marriage and boys at a young age
K. Shad: They have to learn the rules now though my dear*kisses Onika on the cheek and walks off*
*Onika goes to check and make sure that everything and everyone is in check for the party*

The guest starts to arrive at the palace King Shad is there to greet them. Everyone files into the ballroom and waits for the entrance of the Royal Moss family . King Shad is called out first.

Squire: Introducing and now entering the ballroom King Shad Gregory Moss and accompanying him our Queen Onika Tanya Maraj Moss. Following close behind their daughters our princesses the eldest Princess Deja Sierra Moss, second eldest Princess Stephanie Janae Moss, the middle child Princess Verniesha Lachele Moss, the second to the youngest Princess Nyeshia Shauntay Moss, and the baby Princess Thomasina Lynice Moss.

K. Shad and Q. Onika took their sits and watched as the girls mingled with everyone.
P. Niesha: This is a drag Nana
P. Nana: Yes im hungry dog I don't know how Dee do it.
*Dee is mingling and smiling with everyone*
Announcer: It is time for the opening dance.
The princesses go take their seats and their parents get up to have their dance. K. Shad and Q. Onika dances for a while then others joined in. K. Shad and Q. Onika then stop dancing and go mingle for a while.

Next thing you know a couple of boys come from the crowd towards the princesses.

Prince Jaden:*bows on one knee in front of Sina* P. Thomasina Prince Jaden *kisses her hand* May I have this dance
P. Sina:*looks at her sisters* Ummm I'm way too old for you
P. Jaden: Ha I did my research im older than you by some months
P. Sina: *covers mouth* wow my smarts was insulted I guess I do owe you this dance
P. Jaden: You won't be disappointed princess
P. Niesha: Dee did dad and mom set this up
P. Dee: Im sure they did
P. Niesha: Ummm so who gets taken away next
Prince Jacob: You*pulls her hand and pulls her up*
P. Niesha: That's defiantly no way to treat a princess
P. Jacob: That's no way a princess would talk to Princes
Prince Diggy: What he said
P. Dee: Umm my dear sir no gaining up on my sister
P. Nana: Yeah what she said
*K. Shad walks over*
K. Shad: Are we playing nice girls
P. Niesha: *looks down* Yes daddy
K. Shad: Why aren't yall off dancing like your sister*looking at Sina smiling*
P. Jacob: P. Verniesha and I were just about too.
P. Niesha: What?

P. Jacob gives her a look that tells her to be quiet because he knows how their parents want things to go tonight and Niesha understands and she rushes off with him. He takes her to the middle of the ballroom and start dancing.

P. Niesha: Thanks back there.
P. Jacob: No problem my parents are the same way
P. Niesha: Really
P. Jacob: Yeah *chuckles*
They continue to dance.

*back by the king*
K. Shad: So Prince Daniel I see you have meet my older daughter Sierra
P. Dee: Dad!
P. Diggy: Yes she charming
K. Shad: Go dance with him Sierra
P. Dee: Yes father
They walk to the dance floor and begin to dance.
P. Diggy: Is it always like that?
P. Dee: Yeah basically
P. Diggy: Im sorry
P. Dee: Your parents aren't like that?
P. Diggy: Kind of but then again no
P. Dee: Lucky*lays her head on his shoulder*

*back by the king*
P. Nana kept staring at Prince Akoye. P. Akoye was staring back. He kneeled in front of Stephanie.
P. Akoye: Princess Stephanie I'm Prince Tool I mean Akoye *looking at K. Shad* can I have this dance
P. Nana: Yes you sure can!
K. Shad: Janae
P. Nana: I mean yes you may
They get up and go dance. K. Shad saw that Prince Omari was a little shy and scared to approach P. Nyny, so he grabbed his daughter hand and made them bump into each other. P. Nyny had zoned out before that.
P. Nyny: Im so sorry I didn't mean too. Thanks a lot dad*turns towards Gennis*

Will they have a connection?
Will there be any sparks at all between the princesses and princes?
Do you like the story?
The story will get more exciting!