Chapter 10 Your A Liar

Niesha is pulling Jacob back in the castle up the stairs to her room. She walks him over to her favorite spot of the whole castle. On to her balcony. 

Niesha: This is my favorite place in the whole wide world. I share this place with no one so you should feel special. It's just so beautiful.*stares out at everything*

Jacob: Yeah it is just like you*looks at her and kisses her passionately*

Star: What the f*ck is this Jacob?

Niesha: Why the f*ck is this bytch still here and how the f*ck did you get in my room?

Star: Well stupid bytch you left your rachet asz door open and I came back to say bye to Jacob but his tongue all down a hoe's thoart. 

Niesha: Bytch you got 3 point 5 seconds to get out my room before I drop your asz off my balcony.

Jacob: Verniesha do you really have to be so violent?

Niesha: Right choose her over me again I see have a nice life Jacob*walks off the balcony about to leave her room* and make sure your swiper asz soon to be wife dnt touch my shyt in my room*slams the door*

Star: Bytch

Niesha runs to the movie room and falls asleep. The Jones finally leave for real this time. The other Moss sisters were feeling so bad they stayed in Deja's room for the night. The next morning the boys went home the girls didn't give a proper goodbye. They all ran to their mother's room to check her health and she was doing worse. Nyny's birthday is coming up and it looks like that is one party she will miss. Some days go by and Onika is getting worse and K. Shad is never really in the castle or he is always in his study and the girls take on more queenly duties.

Sina and Nyny finally gets a day off of duties and they wonder around the castle because they just haven't did it in a while. They pass by their father's study and they hear noises.

??:*moans* Ohhhh Shad yes baby right there

Sina: let this mf be playing a game with a bytch

Nyeshia: Maybe she telling him to get something

??:*moans* Deeper Shad yesssss

Sina: Oh hell naw*bout to bust in but nyeshia stops her*

Nyeshia: No Sina*cracks door* oh hell no it's that old ugly looking bytch rainbow hoes moma riding daddy

SIna: This bytch and his lying asz*Deja walks past*

Deja: Sina

Sina: Dee damn

Deja: Watch ur mouth

Nyeshia: U would be cussin too if you saw this shyt

Deja: saw what?*peeks through the crack and is in shock but reacts and pushes the door open* DADDY HOW COULD YOU YOUR WIFE IS DYING AND YOUR DOWN HER FUCKIN THIS BYTCH I HATE YOU SOME KING YOU ARE AND U LADY KIMBERLY YOU HOEING ASZ DUCHESS I SEE WHERE YOUR THOTING RAINBOW MONKEY ASZ DAUGHTERS GET IT FROM*runs out crying leaving Sina and Ny at the door speechless*

Shad: Sierra wait*rushes to get dress*

Deja runs up to the movie room and Ny and Sina soon follows. Nana and Niesha see them running so they follow to they lock themselves in the movie room. Everyone informs Niesha and Nana on what just happened.

Niesha: Daddy did what?!

Nana: Are yall sure?

E.B/niesha&nana:YES

Niesha and Nana get up and walk out the other girls follow. They find K. Shad sitting in the living room with his head in his hands.

Nana: YOUR A LIAR

Sina: DADDY HOW COULD YOU

K.Shad: Let me explain

Deja: NO DAD FUCK U IM DONE TRYIN TO PLEASE U

Niesha&ny: SHAD YOU AINT REAL

Q.Onika:*weakly* wats going on

*everyone turns to the steps*

Will Jacob apologize?

Will Onika be okay?

What will happen with K. Shad?

Will everybody be together again?

Stay tuned for Chapter 11!