Chapter 5 Not Again

The boys are headed back to the Moss’s castle to stay the night. The girls went to the living room because a servant told them their parents would be waiting there. They came in and stood there in a line facing their parents.

K.Shad: Daughters have a seat!

They sit down on the couch behind them.

Q.Onika: How could you girls shame us like that?

K.Shad: *yelling* COMING DOWN IN THOSE CLOTHES WHAT THE HELL DO YALL THINK YALL ARE. ARGUING IN FRONT OF OUR GUESTS TELLING ME NO THE KING YOUR FATHER. YOU ALL HAVE LOST YOUR F*CKING MINDS.

Q.Onika: Shad calm down im sure they’re sorry baby

K.Shad: Just for your behavior tonight those boys will be around a lot more

Sina: No daddy

K.Shad: THOMASINA*Real mad when he calls them by their first name*

Sina:*tears in her eyes*Im sorry daddy*runs out the room*

Q.Onika: SHAD

Dee: I’ll check on her mother *glares at Shad and runs out after her*

K.Shad: Verniesha and where the hell is your necklace?

Niesha: In my jewelry box. I have on my favorite ring*shows hand*

Q.Onika: Shad you need to calm down and stop cussing at them. This is not tough love boot camp.

K.Shad: Im sorry girls

Nyny: It’s ok daddy

Nana: Sooooo since we are all calm who are these other guests?

K.Shad: You will find out tomorrow

Nana: But I want to know

Shad: I said tomorrow

Nana: Fine*walks out* attitudeeeee

Niesha & Nyny: *laughs*

Shad: So it’s funny

Niesha: No father we promise to be more like royalty and be nice to these guests when they get here especially if their cute guys

Shad: It’s more boys that you want?

Niesha: No father *laughs and grabs Nyny arm* lets go find the others*leaves out*

Sina is outside with her dog Alilazay and a limo pulls up around the fountain. The boys get out and servants rush out the castle to get their bags. The boys walk towards Sina.