Chapter 11 Why Are You Here?

Queen Onika is weakly walking down the stairs very slowly and stops midway down. When everyone looks at her.

Girls: Mother

K.Shad: Honey you are suppose to be in bed

Q.Onika: Im worried about you guys*says weakly*

K.Shad: Dont be honey

Niesha: YES YOU SHOULD

Ny: TELL HER SHAD

Q.Onika: Tell me what*says weakly*

K. Shad: Nothing dear

Nana: STOP LYING

Deja: TELL HER NOW

Sina: OR I WILL

K.Shad: *speaks low* I had sex with Kimberly

Q.Onika: You did wha.GCO*faints and tumbles down the stairs*

Girls: MOTHER!

K.Shad: SIERRA CALL DOCTOR TODD NOW

Deja runs to the phone and Shad rushes over to Onika and so does the girls.

Sina: This is all your fault! I hate you! *runs away crying and Niesha chases her*

Shad carries Onika upstairs and Ny and Nana follows and Deja comes after calling the doctor. The doctor comes rushing in and hooks up Onika to the machines. After hours she wakes up.

Q.Onika: Girls can I talk to your father for a minute

Girls: But mom

Q.Onika: Please

Girls: ok* they leave out*

K.Shad: I can explain

Q.Onika: No need I forgive you. Shad take care of my girls. Make sure  they find the right husbands. Promise me!

K.Shad: I promise my love

Q. Onika: And Shad make sure they have the best birthdays. Starting now with Ny make sure they start planning tonight and call the Brown boys over tonight to help plan.

K.Shad: Yes my love

She allows the girls to come back in.

Q.Onika: I forgive your father and I would like my barbies to do the same. I want you to be happy and let nothing tear you apart and start planning Nyeshia's party today.

Ny: But we want to spend time with you

K.Shad: No buts

Sina:We not talkin to you

Q.Onika: Sina

Sina: Im sorry

Girls: OK mother

They leave out and they go to the movie room. Shad calls the browns and tell them the request. The boys rush over. They stay over for a couple of days helping plan.

Nyeshia is in the garden pickin out flowers that she want in the ballroom the day of her party and Gennis comes to help. She stops and starts to cry.

Gennis: Wats wrong princess?

Ny: This is so hard

Gennis: What is?*hugs her*

Ny: planning a party with a dying mother. I dont care about this party but im doin it to make her happy. and i missed you guys and i hate the tention in the room when we are all planning why did the rainbow bytches come in the picture.

Gennis: I'm sorry love*kisses her forehead* can I ask you something?

Ny: yes

Gennis: Can u be my girl princess and may i escort you to your party?

Ny: Of course*jumps up and hugs him then kisses him passionately*

Stephanie is with Tool choosing the cake for the party. Stephanie is quiet the whole time except when they ask her about the flavor of the cake.

Tool: Whats wrong beautiful?

Stephanie: huh? Oh nothing just thinking

Tool: about?

Stephanie: My mother

Tool: She'll be fine and she wouldnt want you to be down thats why were here

Stephanie: Your right

Tool: Can you be my forever girl? Not talkin marriage right now though.

Stephanie: *smiles* yes you didnt even have to ask*kisses him*

Sina and Jaden are making the guest list and making list of food. something simple for the young ones.

Jaden: So about the other day

Sina: History

Jaden:*stops writing* really Sina

Sina: Yup

Jaden: You know what f*ck you and this stupid asz party I don't even kno y i fell for a stuck up spoiled asz princess like you*bout to walk out but hears sina crying*Im sorry

Sina: No im sorry Jaden Im scared to get hurt these last days has been hell u dont kno what it feels like to be losing your mother and catchin ur father movin on like that*snaps fingers*

Jaden: I don't but let me be here for you stop pushin me away I wont hurt u*kisses her passionately and she doesnt pull away*

New Day(the day before the party)

Deja and Diggy are picking out princesses and princes outfits because they are the oldest. Diggy has something to confess to Deja.

Diggy: Deja you made me want to change for the better I cant get you out of my head. I have been stepping up to do kingly duties so i think the next step that im about to take will make both our parents happy. Princess Deja Sierra Moss will you marry me??

Deja:...

Niesha and Jacob are at the stables lookin for matching horses for the princesses and the escort. Niesha wants to ride so that makes Jacob have to ride too.

Jacob: Verniesha can I talk to you

Niesha: No I prefer to ride in silence. Why are you even here?

Jacob: Im sorry about the other day I didnt mean it

Niesha: I feel like your tryin to apologize because you want to be my escort

Jacob: I do want to be your escort

Niesha: Sorry Issa is escorting me but Star is willing hoes always have free time

Jacob: You know wat f*ck u Niesha u are still a stuck up bytch

Niesha: Again Jacob with the b word *shakes head* we can never be friends *rides back to the stables*

Jacob: I hope Issa f*cks u over too

Niesha: I sense hostility but thanks its been real*leaving him at the stables*

The Jones kids come over for the night to stay the night for the party.

Niesha: Just great...

Sina: This should be interesting!

What's going to happen tonight?

How will this party go?

What did Deja say?

Is Issa going to f*ck Niesha over?

Stay tune for the finale Chapter 12 cant miss it!!!!!!