【Chapter 4】

(𝗬/𝗡) 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"First, you keep your rear foot on the ground, while your other foot on the top of the deck," I said to Langa since it was our first lesson, teaching him how to skateboard.

Langa put one foot on the deck.

"Right" exclaimed Reki, but right after that he asked: "Wait-Goofy?"

"I snowboarded this way" he answered.

"I see! Next, put your rear foot on the deck" said Reki.

As Langa tried to do so, he couldn't really put his foot on the deck. I saw that he had troubles doing, so I extended my hand while suggesting "If you're scared, I will hold your hand. To keep it more stable.", I said while giving him a reassuring smile.

"No, thanks, I'm fine," he said focused.

Then he tried to put his foot on the deck again but as he did the skateboard moved which caused him to fall.

I crouched down next to Langa to help him stand up. He looked at me and said with an irritated look:" This thing moves!"

I chuckled softly as I saw him laying on the ground: " What just happened was that after you got on the board, you got cold feet and the center of gravity shifted to the back." Then I stood up and went on the board and said: "After you left that foot, keep it at the center." Now I was standing on the board.

"Amazing," said Langa as he saw me on the board standing without falling.

"Let's try it again then," said Reki as we went to actually skate around.

As Reki was now in front of Langa, skating Reki yelled at him: "Push is one of the basics, so you need to be able to do it with your eyes closed!"

Then Reki looked at me and gave me his smirk and said: " So when was the last time you skated it must have been a long time ago because I think you got worse".

"Excuse me? I didn't have time for this because of school, at least I do my things unlike you!" I smirked while pointing finger at him.

Reki was about to say something but he was interrupted by one of the teachers screaming at us: "Hey! You there!"

Reki and I looked at each other and I said: "Crap! Let's make a run for it!"

Reki and I got on our skateboards, going faster so the teacher wouldn't catch up with us.

We looked behind us to see Langa starting to go also faster.

One of our classmates yelled at us: "GUYS! You better not get caught! Hurry up, Transfer student!"

Then there was a turn to the right which Reki and I turned like it was nothing. On the other hand, Langa just crashed into the wall that was in the way.

As Reki and I looked at Langa on the ground, I sweatdropped and Reki started laughing. I punched Reki 's shoulder with a bit of force and said: "Hey! You shouldn't laugh. You are his teacher you have to teach him how to make a turn!"

Reki then looked and argued back: "You mean WE are his teachers so it's also your fault!". Reki and I glared at each other for a few seconds and then we burst out laughing.

After school, we headed over to Reki 's place so we could make Langa's skateboard.

As we got into Reki 's room, he said to us: "Just sit around somewhere."

Both Langa and I just sat on the ground.

"So (Y/N)... I wanted to ask you about the promise you and Reki talked about when you wanted to skate instead of Reki", said the boy in front of me. The question caught me off guard as I looked at Langa.

"Where should I start?... Well, my parents are very successful in their work. My dad is a very famous businessman while my mom is a professional doctor. My parents want me to be successful like them, so they didn't want me to waste my time on skateboarding. They want me to be a well-known pianist. Because they only want success from me, they gave me a condition. The condition was that if I ever lose a race in skateboarding that would mean that I can't race ever again. Fourteen months ago... I lost in a race against this one girl. Because of that lose I can't ever race against someone. So yeah that's the whole story." I said to him with a sad smile as he was looking at me with wide eyes.

"Fourteen months ago is quite a while ago. Do you and Reki know each other that long?" questioned Langa.

Reki just started laughing and he stopped doing whatever he was doing, to look at us. " We know each other since we were kids, the first time we met was at kindergarten and ever since then we have been together," said Reki, nonchalantly although slightly laughing.

"So you two are dating?" Asked Langa which caused both me and Reki to blush deeply.

I immediately answered to his question while blushing: " Of course not, what he meant by that is like umm-... together as a friend right, Reki?!"

Reki just nodded his head as he was also a blushing mess.

I wanted to change the subject so I asked: " Langa, what about you do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I do, but she is in Canada so it's kinda hard right now." He answered.

To say the truth I was surprised. But if he is happy then so am I. Reki looked at him with a surprised face and went back to searching whatever he was searching for.

We remained quiet until Langa cleared his throat: "We are dating since middle school so it has been a while," he said looking down shily: "Her name is Catherine and she also loves snowboarding..."

Then out of nowhere, I saw how Nanaka was staring at Langa.

As I saw her, I immediately smiled warmly and called out to her"Nanaka"

As she looked at me, she immediately ran over to hug me. As I hugged her little frame Reki yelled at his sister: " Nanaka, what did I tell you about coming into my room!"

As she heard him, she ran out of the room. And Langa asked: " Who was that?". Reki looked over at him and said with a sigh: " That was one of my sisters"

Then I saw Rekis mom coming to the room.

"Reki, you should tell me if you have friends over. (Y/N) dear its been a while since I have last seen you, oh and you must be Langa right Rekis friend?" said Reki' s mom as Langa nodded his head.

Then she continued: " He hasn't given you any trouble, right?"

Reki then said for us: "Like I would! And even if I would do that to (Y/N), you would most probably shout at me."

She just laughed it off and asked: "Oh, are you two hungry? I have some cake!"

"Sure! Sounds delicious!" I said while Langa nodded his head once again. "Then I will bring some over!" she said as she went for the cake.

"It's quite rowdy," said Langa

"A huge family only embarrasses you," Reki said with a sigh.

"Hey your family isn't embarrassing they are just being nice," I said, scolding Reki.

(AUTHORS NOTE)

Hello, my dear readers,

I hope you enjoyed the new update. In the next chapter, MIYA is going to appear.

BTW Langa has a girlfriend for the plot.

!!!Just a reminder that in this fan-fic you will have chemistry with various character BUT Reki is the main love interest!!!

(OH and the spice part is getting closer...)