【Chapter 15】

𝗥𝗲𝗸𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I was standing in front of a vending machine, waiting to buy myself a coke.

'What am I doing? She doesn't deserve to be treated like this '

I took a deep sigh and took out the pop-cola that I bought. I then turned around and started walking, deep in thought I didn't notice that Joe was standing there flirting with one of the workers.

"Man, you have bad timing," Joe said after the worker left. I just walked closer to him and I lightly punched his chest. "Can you teach me how to do the trick you did today?"

Joe then walked to the edge of the porch and I sat next to him.

"You won't be able to do it in such a shape. But that's the price you have to pay for skateboarding...Whatcha gonna do? Wanna stop?"

"I will get better!" I said determinedly. Joe then smiled and ruffled my hair. He was about to stand up but I had one last thing to ask.

"W-Wait! I have something I would like to ask... Is that okay?".

He then sat back down, curiously, expecting me to continue. "Shoot then.", he said to encourage me to ask my other question.

"How do you get a girl to like you?", after a few seconds of silence Joe laughed a bit and started talking.

"Are you asking because of (Y/N)?" he smirked.

"...yea..."

"Well, to be honest, you just have to be yourself. I noticed that you like her differently. Like, every time you would take a glance at her, your eyes would change into somewhat loving, if that makes sense, you like her a lot don't you?"

"Yeah, I do. She was always there for me. I never really thought of her romanticly but that changed, we knew each other since... to be honest, we knew each other from birth. Our moms were really good friends and we had no choice but to also become friends, not like it's a bad thing...I'm happy about it.

I noticed, not that long ago... that I like her in such a way, but these feelings took over and I can't go a day without thinking about her. She is just perfect... which is something I will never be. That's why I want your help, Joe"

"There isn't much to do, you just have to be yourself and express yourself, tell her your feelings. Show her through action that you care more about her than you let on."

"Well, that sounds easy but... it's not easy AT ALL!!!"

"Well, that's for you to figure out" he laughed and stood up. He started walking to the others. I sighed, took a sip from my pop-cola and looked at the sunset that was in front of me. It reminded me a bit of her...I could look at her forever and it would never get old, especially her beautiful smile that would always cheer me up.

(𝗬/𝗡) 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I walked into the hall to go look for Joe and Reki. As I walked further, I noticed Joe walking my way.

"Hey, Joe! Where is Reki ? I thought you two would be together. I would look for him but I doubt that he would want to see me".

He then smirked, took me by my shoulders and pushed me further into the hall.

"NO! You should go look for him, who knows where he could be, maybe he is lost." after he smiled like a sly fox, he walked away while whistling innocently.

'What up with him?'

I walked and after a minute of walking, I saw Reki sitting on the porch. I walked up to him and crouched, asking: "May I sit here?"

"Sure," he said as he looked away to hide his small blush. I sat down and I looked at the sunset. "It's beautiful"

"What is?" he asked as he looked at me and I looked him in the eyes. "The sunset"

"It sure is...(Y/N), I would like to apologize," he said as he looked at the grass on the ground.

"I'm listening."

"I was an idiot for being so hard on you, for some stupid reason. I shouldn't have gotten angry just because I got jealous. So, I hope you will forgive me" he was now looking back at me.

"Of course I will forgive you, always would and always will" I smiled.

"I don't deserve you" he laughed a bit and looked at the sunset. I stood up and walked super close to him that our faces were almost touching. "You can't say such a thing, remember that I will always be here, even when you think you don't deserve me"

"Well, you should remember that too because I will also always be here for you"

"Promise?" I said as I extended my pinky.

He laughed a bit and he locked our pinkies together and said:" I promise"

After that, we separated our fingers and Reki took my hand and interweaved our fingers together and kissed the back of my hand.

I immediately blushed and asked: "What was that for?"

"That was for who you are and for so many things you do for me, and for the fact that I care about you... I care about you a lot." he hid his blushed face behind our hands.

"I care about you a lot too, Reki" I blushed even harder and it felt like we were getting closer with our faces. Just like that time when Langa was up against Adam. We were only inches apart, both our eyes closed, foreheads against each other.

And then I could feel his soft lips against mine.

The time stopped when my lips met his, my heart pounded in my chest. I could only focus on how soft and sweet his lips were. It felt like a dream. He kissed me gently and carefully, holding my cheek with his right hand. Reki's tongue slipped inside my mouth smoothly. It was nothing like I've ever experienced. As he deepened the kiss, he pulled me closer by the waist.

After an eternity of bliss, we parted to get some air. We were both breathing heavily while our foreheads were against each other. Our faces were both red from the kiss and our breath was shaky.

"(Y/N)-" Reki got interrupted by footsteps from behind me. We both turned around to see Cherry, Langa and Miya walking from the corner, luckily it meant that they didn't see anything.

"Oh, so you two were hiding here. We thought you got lost, well anyway, this gorilla has decided to go to the hot springs. So I think you should get ready if you are coming with us" Cherry informed us and walked back. As he walked away Miya and Langa were still standing there.

"Are you two okay?... You are quite suspicious, that's unlike you." Questioned Miya and Langa nodded.

"Y-Yeah everything is fine, go ahead. We will catch up," said Reki still breathing a bit heavily.

As they both walked away I turned back to Reki. He stood up and extended his hand to me with a smile. I took his hand and he picked me up. He interlocked our hands while rubbing his thumb in a circle on the back of my hand.

"(Y/N)... I realized lately that I like you in a way that a friend shouldn't, and I was wondering if you would maybe go out with me? But if you don't want to, it's totally fine, I mean we could take things slowly, of course only if you want?!"

I laughed at his awkward way of asking me out, I then smiled and brushed his hair out of his face and I caressed his cheek.

"I would love to go out with you" ... At that moment, I completely forgot that I will be moving soon.

/////AUTHOR'S NOTE/////
Hello, Dear Readers,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter if so vote and comment on your thoughts, to be honest, your comments always make me laugh.

ANYWAY

I hope you will have a great day/night♡ 

Next chapter is coming out soon. 

(≧◡≦)