Untitled Part 3

Friday 16th January  7:32 pm

***

Men, were falling from the sky, like rain drops descending form clouds, they just kept coming. Harry was the first one to act, pulling me against his chest with one hand, and shooting of the Mexican rebels with a jet black gun, in the other. 

There was chaos everywhere, every turn, layer another body, another lost soul. It was as if screaming, was the new breathing, as it is all that i could hear. My heart was racing at double speed, because i was sacred shitless, and the fact that i am this close to harry makes my want to melt. 

The warmth of his chest, suddenly disappeared and a set of unfamiliar rough arms, were locked around my waist, slowly dragging me away from harry.

“ HARRY ! “

“ HARRY HELP ME ! “,i sobbed uncontrollably.

Harry, who i last saw fighting on a overly bulky man with a black ski mask, has now disappeared from my vision. He was my only hope, hope that was gradually wearing thinner by the second. 

I kicked and screamed like a mad woman. I pushed, pulled, punched, and even tried digging my pumps into the freshly polished dance, no avail.

“ Stop. Fighting. It “ My attacher growled in my ear, before placing a sharp object to my neck, and applying force, sending its contents into my veins. The last thing i saw was a brown head of hair, and green specks, before all the hope i had remaining, erupted like a grenade and my last flicker of hope, blew out like smoke and left me in darkness.

***

*** Harrys POV ***

Her eyes shun like stars. They told stories, and whispered tales of pure joy in its natural form. She was like a flame. Small and delicate, but powerful and relentless when need be. No matter how much wind was thrown towards her, she still kept hold of the light, clutched it for dear life. I watched her become limp in his arms. And the flame in hear eyes disappeared. My body raged with anger in its richest form.  

i lunged for the man caring her delicate frame, snapping his neck with one swift motion. Without struggle i lifted her into my arms, shielding her from the chaos that erupted throughout the grand hall. My long legs went into over drive running through the mansion with octavia like a flood followed us. i found a familiar steel door and with my free hand i scanned my prints on the glass panel, and was immediately granted access into the garage. My green eyes scanned the room for my black 2015 black Z/28 Camaro. My pride and joy. I placed my sleeping beauty in the passenger seat and raced to my side. In a couple swift movements i started the engine, backed out down the long drive and shifted the gear accelerating forward at high speed. I reached for the glove box and gripped on to the white file with the bosses family crest, marked “PLAN B”. I tore open the the white envelope and thoroughly scanned the page, looking for orders and the location we would meet. The boss is always prepared and knew the chances of this going downhill. It was my job to protect her with my life, and i intended to do just that.