Untitled Part 2

Friday 16th January 6;30 pm

***

The door is swung open by an arm filled with ink, followed by pricing green eyes, massive build, a mess of chocolate brown curls and the most propionate jaw you'll ever find. He was beautiful. Like a god from above.

“ Harry meet octavia, My eldest daughter. You are to follow her very move until instructed not to. She is aware of the plans for tonight and nothing more, i intend for it to stay that way. You have already been briefed about the situation, and must carry out your duties as expected. I am trusting you with my daughters life.”

Harry nodded. 

I can sense this one isn't a talker. He seems like the type of person to be overly confined.

The whole time my father was speaking i could feel harry stare on me, like knives in my back.

***

10 minutes later, i found my self wondering around the house, looking for my room that I'm staying in, with harry at my side. I guess I'm going to have to get use to his presence if  want to survive this hell. I could tell that Harry knew where to go, but just liked watching me struggle, by the way he smirked to himself very time i got to a dead end or opened the wrong door. 

By the time that i found my room i only had 30 minutes to get ready for tonight. I was given strict instructions by my father to wear the gown that he laid out, and meet him in the ball room at 7;00 pm.

I picked up the gown that Ryder laid out for me, and my the man has good taste. The gown was all black and reached the floor, it had a slit on the left, starting from mid thigh all the way down. the neckline was low and show a little cleavage, looking sexy, but still elegant and classy.

My gazing was rudely interrupted by a low cough, obviously intentional, form harry.

“ you have 25 minutes “ For the first time, he spoke, his voice deep and raspy, His voice is my new favrouite, it makes my knees weak and my lip tremble.

“ y-ea “ I manage.

“ Can you turn around please? “

“ No. “

“ No ? “

“ Please just turn around Harry, I wont be long “ i pleaded

“ sorry no can't do “ He smirked 

“ Asshole “ i murmured under my breath

I barely had time to turn around before i was pinned against the wall by harry, who was dangerously close, to close. 

“ Watch that pretty little mouth of yours sweet heart, it will get you hurt “ He slithered into my ear