Untitled Part 1

Friday 16th January 6;00 pm 

***

My ears prick up to the sound of gravel crumbling beneath the weight of the vehicle. My eyes spring open, adjusting to the new found brightness. I slowly sit up in my seat, and stretch my limbs for the first time in several hours. I peak through the tinted glass, only to be welcomed by an unpleasant face. Over 3 years, he hasn't seemed to age a day, his dark brown hair has grown in length and is tied back out of his face, by a leather band. His blue eyes still as prominent as in the past, and they still seem to scare me,his glance stabs through me like blades. The door of the black Bently, opens swiftly, by one of my fathers many man servants. I swing my feet out of the car, my knees feel like jelly, from the long ride sitting in one position. I look up to long metal gates, lathered in jet black paint. They run all the way around the home, securing it from the outside world.

“ My darling Octavia ”, He hisses.

“ Hello Ryder “, I reply bluntly.

“ Now, now, my sweet one, is that any way to treat your father ? “ He questions, looking hurt, pretending to have feelings.

I roll my dark orbs at him. 

Father? ha please.

Meet Ryder Grey, known by all, feared by most. My “father” is famously known for being one of the worlds biggest gangsters. He always manages to get away with all his crimes, which he is famous for, without suspicion from anyone. My “father” is no parent figure, and ships me of to boarding schools every year for my “safety”. He is sneaky, conniving, and down right dirty. But of corse, the blood is never on his hands, he gets his man servants to do his dirty work.

Becoming nearly 18 years of age, i have grown up to resent my father in all ways.

“ Sorry your royal pain in the ass ”, I smirked.

Looking shocked of my new found attitude, “Father” raised his hand, and met it with my cheek. 

The pain was excruciating, but the realisation that my own “father” actually hit me was worse. 

“ That mouth of yours will cause you pain baby girl.” “ Remember who you are talking to ”

I mentally vomited in my mouth.

I gained all my courage and plainly said, “ You dragged me all this way from home, now what do you want. “

He smirked and replied “ Tonight marks the night of 20 years in the business, I am hold a grand party and all will attend. “

“ And that involves me how? “

“ let me explain”

“ go on “, i sighed.

“ Well, my job isn't as simple as your average person. Everyday i am faced to take risks, and make sacrifices. Over the years, My business has skyrocketed, and i have become the most respected man in all America, But so has my list of enemies.”