Hiraeth : Aijin, the great comforter

Jannah: Hey Aijin...It's been a long time. I've given you a new name in the new book I write...

Aijin: Oh, hey! Didn't see you there, and of course I've noticed it! not exactly my type but it is cute.

Jannah: Yea, thank god you like it.

Aijin: I know it, something is happening...do you want to tell me?

Jannah: Uhuh..

Aijin: Come here, let's cuddle while you talk. 

Jannah: ...okay.

Aijin: So what is it? I thought you were okay?

Jannah: I am, but I think I laughed too much...

Aijin: Is it wrong for you to laugh?

Jannah: Well, my mom used to said if we laughed too much, we will cry after.

Aijin: ...Janna. You-You shouldn't have limit your happiness like that...No one in this world should...I know someone have told you that already but I want you to stop thinking it like that. 

Jannah: I know! But I just can't help it! Do you think I want to be sad when I think I'm going to be happy???

Aijin: shhh, it's okay...it's not your fault you become like this. It's not wrong for you to feel down, even about the tiniest thing. It shows that you are able to be vulnerable. It shows how badass you are for showing your emotion after keeping it for too long. I always thought that you were so strong, so powerful not even thanos can defeat you. 

Jannah: what are you talking about Aijin??

Aijin: I am thankful for creating me to be some sort of comfort for you. I always love to be your brother, twin or whatever you prefer me to be, I will always love you either way. I never once thought you were a nuisance. I thought of you as my little sis, that always craved to be love, accepted, no matter whatever you do.

Jannah: But I am tho...

Aijin: and that's what I like about you. You become more open with me. I know you're struggling even though you think you are not.

Jannah: ;-;

Aijin: it's okay to cry. I am here for you. In your brain, in your memory, in your heart, in your sketchbook, in your mind, in you books. 

Jannah: I love you, please stay with until the end...

Aijin: I will, forever. Shh, shh, just cry. I'll be here. I'll stay with you.

Jannah: You know everything about me. I don't want you to disappear. I-I, please- i'm tired of people i appreciate and love disappear...

Aijin: It's okay...let it out...I'm here. Forever. I will never ever leave you alone like they did.