𝚌𝚑 𝙸𝙸𝙸

editing 3 :]
Chapter 3

"How's the ankle?" Aoba Johsai's coach questioned the captain. 'I see.. that's why he wasn't in the starting lineup yet..' Tomu thought opening his notebook to add more to his notes. 'Oikawa Tooru huh? I can't wait to see how you play in person!'  he smiled looking up. He then felt a pair of eyes on him, he looked over and saw the hazelnut color staring at him. His own butter ones staring back. The tall captain then turned towards the team of crows.

  "Yah-hoo~! Long time no see, Tobio-chan?~ So nice to see you~" he dragged waving at the first year. "You still doing the king thing?" He questioned as Kageyama pulled his attention away from him. Tomu continued to stare at their opponents captain, as the captains attention turned to Tomu. The pair stared at one another for a minute before Tomu looked away back to his notes. {he writes down his height} Oikawa stood there, not even seeing a blush on the smaller's face. He then turned to his own team before walking to the side for warmups. Not before glancing at Kageyama of course.

  Karasuno had one more point, and the match was theirs. That was until, Oikawa was placed in the game. Tomu 'glared' at the 3rd year. However to everyone else, he had an adorable pout, but cause of this, he didn't pay any attention to what he had said before LITERALLY SMACKING THE BALL AT TSUKISHIMA.

  Tomu flinches at this. He might not be playing, but he can't help but get anxiety by watching. Maybe one day he'll play. He then sees Tsukishima and Hinata flinch. Making him immediately know, 'Oikawa's targeting them....' he thought looking at the captain on the other team with a straight face. He then serves it right back to Tsukishima. Him missing it again made Tomu squeeze his hands together. 'I'm hungry...' he thought as Oikawa got ready to serve again. He then obviously served a bit lighter, allowing Tsukishima to somewhat receive it.

  But, it being the other team chance ball, Oikawa received it sending it to their setter. He then set to the pointy haired boy as he was about to spike, Hinata came running in jumping attempting to at least get a one touch. Which he did, making Tomu ease up quite a bit. The ball was sent to Kageyama, as he quickly set the ball to Hinata. The other team tried to run to block him but Hinata quickly smacked it passed Oikawa. And it was in. He looked behind him swing the ball. Tomu let out the breathe he didn't even know was being held, and the whistle was blown. He smiled.

  Tomu was following behind the team by Kiyoko, as usual. Before they came to a stop with him bumping into Hinata. He turned around and was met with bows, and small apologies. Hinata waved his hands to confirm the small black haired boy. Before turning back to listen to what Oikawa was saying.

  "You know you're stuff.." he did looking down like a weirdo. He then looks up making the team burst out. "The Great King makes an entrance!" Hinata yelled with his hand up in a defensive manner. Tanaka and Hinata then walk up to him. Hinata holding Tanaka's jacket.

  "You gotta problem dude?" "What do you want?" "Wanna fight, huh!?" "Wanna fight, huh!" "No need to be so hostile~" he said waving his hand up and down. "You little one" he said making Hinata flinch. Tomu sweat dropped at the scene.

  "Your last one touch and broad attack were amazing," he said to Hinata. He then became all bashful and was rubbing his head. "Let's give it our all the next time, from the start.." he said looking at the poor tangerine. "You didn't get to see our set up.." he said pausing. "Oh yes, and we'll be improving our serves, too." Tomu glared at Oikawa.

  'was it relevant to tell us that..?' he thought continuing his glare. "It's true your offense was amazing, but your receives aren't polished. You'll reach your limit quickly.. I'm not the only one who hits powerful serves." As he said that, Tomu noticed Tsukishima's discomfort.

  He tugged on his jacket gaining his attention. "Don't worry.. he's just trying to get to you.. I can help with your receives, if you'd like.." Tsukishima looked at him with a bit of shock, before nodding with a small thanks. Tomu continued to hold onto his jacket and began paying attention to Oikawa again. "The inter high prelims are coming.. don't get eliminated okay?" he said walking towards the team. "Because I want to pulverize my dear underclassman. Setter-on-setter, in an official match!" he exclaimed pouting at Kageyama. Hinata then quickly ran over to Tsukishima grabbing his jacket slightly pushing Tomu away.

"The receivers will train!" he exclaimed before Tsukishima mumbled a "let go." "Receivers don't improve overnight.. ask the captain, he should know" Oikawa glared. "There's not much time until the tournament. I look forward to seeing you there" he said walking off.

"Oh! And call me medic-chan~" he finished walking away. Tomu was confused for a second before looking at the captain. He heard Kageyama mumble a few thing to him before hearing Daichi chuckle. "It's true. We don't have much time before the Inter-high prelims. But he's coming back soon.." he said with a smile. 'Nishinoya..' Tomu thought with a small smile.

"Karasuno's 'Guardian Deity!'"

add-on~

Tomu walked into his bedroom placing his bag down and changing into more comfortable clothing. 'time to do homework' he thought sitting at his desk and opening his bag. He then saw a small colored paper.

 Tomu smiled and giggled a bit at the cute stationary

Tomu smiled and giggled a bit at the cute stationary. He added the number and continued to his work.