𝚌𝚑 𝙸𝚅

Chapter 4
{filler}

Tomu woke up to his phone going off. He had no idea why, no one ever really texts him. So he was confused. He opened his phone seeing all the notifications coming from his newly found friend, Oikawa Tooru.

He woke up in displeasure, to the sound that so rudely interrupted his sleep. No one ever really sends him any messages, (hence the confusion) so he never had to turn them off at night. Still groggy, he grabbed his phone slightly irritated, seeing who it was. Oikawa Tooru! 'This early in the morning..?'

07:48

alien boi💚🛸
Good morning Moo-chan!

I hope you slept wonderfully and
had sweet dreams about me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ - ✧)

Text me when you wake up ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
read 07:52

Strawberry moo🐮🍓
good morning tooru

i hope you slept just as good

alien boi💚🛸
omg I love you so much moo-chan💕

come watch me practice today pleaseee??

Strawberry moo🐮🍓
tooru

i have my own team to tend to,
you know that..

alien boi💚🛸
pleaseeeee????🥺🥺💕

Strawberry moo🐮🍓
...

fine..

He sighed, whilst opening his contacts to find the captain of his team. Writing he wouldn't be able to make it, and something came up, he got up, no patience to wait for a response, and began to get ready for the day.

He made sure to grab his phone, and began to pack his bag up. Putting normal necessities, gym clothes, a towel, and his water. He likes to be prepared, and knowing Tooru, he'd probably get him to play. As he was about to close it, 'my notebook!' he searched for his notebook, grabbed some pens and pencils, and quickly shoved the items into his bag now prepared to leave the house.

He made breakfast for his lazy basically hobo brother, stuck a note to the wrapped dish, grabbed his bag and left out the house.

'Aoba Johsai, here i come..'

So there he stood. In the gym, amongst all these tall trees. Could be a forest if you asked him. Tomu was just too humorous for the world, a penny of the reason he barely talks. "Moo-chan~~!!" Tomu craved to cover his ears and ignore the other to go home, but he had already made the effort to get here. He was pulled into a hug, "I'm happy you decided to come!" The taller sang, letting go of the smaller and grabbing his bag.

Tomu huffed, reluctantly following the captain. "Are you considering playing with us Moo-chan?" The medic thought for a minute. He could, but the energy it would take is undesirable. And he was awake early this morning so he hadn't gotten his usual amount of sleep. He sighed, also remembering the reason he brought gym clothing. Oikawa grinned, knowing the sigh was him agreeing, the pair stepped into the gym.

Oikawa knew that Tomu was at least aware of the basics. The smaller wasn't the greatest, but he was average. That's it. He knew basic skills for every position due to him having to pay close attention to his and other teams. He sometimes got some practice in with some strong players he knew, but that didn't change the fact he was just okay at the sport. Yet, Oikawa still wanted him on his team.

The pair had practiced together some of the times they hung out. Tomu was a really quick learner, and Oikawa caught onto that. That's how Tomu's serve was so good. They hadn't personally known each other for a while, but they knew each other for long enough.

Tomu came back changed and began stretching. Cuz that's important, he don't wanna pull something. "Okay.." he said standing up. He was on a team with Tooru, Hanamaki, and Kunimi. Interesting isn't it?

They like to practice with people that they don't work with often, making them all be able to have good teamwork with one another. Tomu liked that. They were a great team. And he knew why. He smiled, looking at the captain shocking him. "I love the way you all can work with your Tooru." he said bluntly with a smile and a small blush.

Oikawa stood there in pure shock.

"TOMUUUUUUUU!!!!!" he exclaimed squeezing the life out of the boy. The rest of the Aoba johsai team smiled. "OI!! GET OFF HIM SHITTYKAWA!!!" Iwaizumi yells smacking Oikawa. "AHHHH! IWA-CHAN OWIEEE!! GET A MEDICCC!!" "TOMU WAS OUR ONLY MEDIC YOU IDIOT!!!"

ah yes, a normal day at Aoba Johsai <33