𝚌𝚑 𝙸

i'm editing my stories !! i hope these are a bit better, and a bit more preferable :] i'll get to writing more <3

Chapter 1

   '..what was I supposed do again.?' The small boy sat there raising his head slightly off the desk in the almost empty classroom, only leaving a few other students. The bell had rung a while ago, only thing is, he had no idea what he was supposed to do. The warm rays from the sun managed to only help him want to fall asleep more. 'I'll wait I guess..' he thought while closing his eyes, and slowly dosing off.

{{kiyoko}}

   'Where is he' She looks around for the tiny second year. She then let's out a sigh probably knowing where he's at. She stood up from her seat and excused herself from the classroom making her way to the second year classes. "Wow it's Shimizu-senpai.." "she's so pretty.." "she's probably here for minetsu-kun.." She pays no mind to the whispers and continues walking towards class 2-5.

  "Ah, Shimizu-san" She turns her head towards the man. "Hello sensei" She then says. "Minetsu-san is in here, sleeping again" he said with a chuckle. She bowed opening the door. A small smile creeps up on her face as she wakes up the tiny little boy. "Minestu, wake up." She says softly before continuing. "We have to get to the gym" she stops when she sees his soft yellow eyes.

  "Sorry Shimizu-san.. I forgot what to do and fell asleep.." the boy says tiredly rubbing his eyes. She shakes her head as he gets up holding the bottom of her jacket to support himself. The two then begin walking towards the gym. "Aww.. Minetsu-kun always looks so cute after waking up!.." "Minestu-kun is so small, and he's a second year?.." "Yeah, he's almost Nishinoya-kun's height so he isn't the shortest.." "he's always sleeping in his free time isn't he.." the two heard all the whispers but ignored them as they made their way to the gym, the small boy went through his bag and pulled out some milk. Banana to be exact.

   He drank his milk happily, he then heard his senpai "excuse us.." she says monotonously. "Ah, Kiyoko-san, you're looking pretty as ever!! And Minetsu-kun, you came this time!" Said boy looked at him and nodded slightly with a small smile making Tanaka smile. Sugawara then goes over and shuts the door. Tomū looks at the door knowing he saw people out there even though he was half asleep. "Ne.. Daichi-san." Tomū says still looking at the door. The captain looks at the team medic a bit shocked, "Uh, yes?" He says to him. "We're those some of the first-years?" Tomu questions looking at the taller male. "Oh, well they are, but they can't cooperate with one another so they're temporarily kickedout until they can." He said still a bit in shock.

"Okay"
he said turning his head and continuing to drink his milk.

    Tomu hears an oddly fake sniffle and a sneeze afterwards. "Hey! Tomorrow practice is at 7am right?!" Tanaka yells out. "Uhm.. yeah, why are you asking all of the sudden?" Sugawara asks. "Oh um.. is the vice-principal's wig okay!?" He changes the subject. The captain flinches before yelling "Hey!! Stop talking about that!!" The small boy would smile slightly before walking over to Tanaka and asking if he had a cold knowing his sneeze was fake.

  {{time skip..}}

5:13