I am a Demon with an Angel without Wings

Thea Seraphine Henstridge the brave, cold hearted and mysterious girl, she does not trust anyone except herself. Revenge for the death of her parents is the top of her goal. After her parents death, Alejandro DeLaurents take care of her, together with his siblings Xan Alexius DeLuarents who happens to be his cousin and a big brother to her and Alexa Greis DeLaurents who became her little sissy. The locket and a book these two is the last things that her parents left before they died. But she did not know this locket had a "Micro Chip" inside. The bad thing is the said Micro Chip is searching by the powerful mafia called Morpheus for ten years. When she finished Grade 12 of her home schooling, the leader of the anti-mafia called the Titiana Stravroula command her to enter in the University for her college life. The university named "Blackwell University". When she enters to that Blackwell University, will her peaceful life begun to wreck? And when the leader of the Titiana Stravroula asked her to look after to this man named Aethelred Remliel Lunsford. Who happens to be the "heirs" and the son of the powerful leader of Morpheus. Did she can do the command? What if the Morpheus knows that the missing Micro Chip was with her? What will she do next? Did she can save her life if she knows the darkest secret of the Morpheus? What's with the book and locket? Why did her parents gave it to her?

Their world is divided into two the light and the dark. What if their paths cross and develop their feelings for each other? Did the light still win over dark?

"There are devilish thoughts even in the most angelic minds." -Rachel Wolchin