𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

┊✧*。 ✯┊💫⋆✧*。 ┊
COZEN | 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
-ˋˏ ༻🌙༺ ˎˊ-
❝ 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔦𝔤𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔩𝔞𝔡𝔶 𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥? ❞

┊✧*。 ✯┊💫⋆✧*。 ┊COZEN | 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-ˋˏ ༻🌙༺ ˎˊ-❝ 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔦𝔤𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔩𝔞𝔡𝔶 𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥? ❞

"There we are

"There we are." Luna intervened, seizing the full momentum of the students, who all hushed up instantly, "I uh- always had a love-hate relationship with assemblies when i was at Alfea. Lived getting out of class, hated being lectured."

Maya had gotten back to her seat next to Lark, who had also left to greet his parents, who had been mostly troubled by his plight even though it was progressing. Terra, Musa and Aisha were next to her while the rest of the gathering were all listening to the queen, "But i'm not here to lecture. I'm here to threat you like the adults you are, to discuss about the Burned Ones." A handful of jolts ensued at the mention of the source of the threats, but Luna did not shrink away from carrying on, "It's only natural that some of you aren't very interested in what happens to our realm. It had been years sinche the last one was seen."

"Don't mum and dad seem more on edge than usual?" Lark dropped his voice to check with his sister, Maya alerting her stare towards her folks.

Her parents stood with their arms interlocked and hunched, their sidelong glances leaping back and forth nervously from one student to the other, both refraining from facing the podium, where Luna was still expounding.

"Yep."

"Most of you have heard from your parents about what it was like before the people of the Otherworld." At the same time Dowling waltzed in with a shiny magical implement in her grasp, and Musa's eyes instantly glistened.

"What the hell?" She wrinkled her brows in dismay, "This assembly isn't just about the Burned Ones. Something's up."

"What have you figured out, lady empath?" Lark followed up with a subtle ribbing inflection, Maya nudging him for the way he was addressing her friend.

"Like you said earlier, your folks are stiff," Musa shot a quick glance at him and then averted her lit-up stare in the direction of the Dowling's figure,"Dowling's anxious too."

"Well, her assistent did die." Aisha fairly adduced.

"But Silva's on high alert, too, like there could be a threat anywhere." Musa additionally added, this time her eyes riveted on the specialist trainer.

"And my dad?" Terra wondered, eyeing her father.

"He's scared, like uber-scared."

Lark uttered a comment to Aeden and Maya looked up mystified when they abruptly pulled themselves up, "And where might you two be going?"

"We got a minor business to take care of," Lark snickered darkly, reaching over with his hand to mess up Maya's hair altogether, "don't worry dear sis."

Before they were completely out of sight, Musa was able to reach into the mind of one of the two and quietly sussed, with a shake of her head, "This isn't promising at all."

And all the while Queen Luna was bringing her discourse to a close, "Conflict is on the orizon. We are tracking at least five Burned Ones throughout Solaria." At the count, the girls' eyes glazed over, realizing how in jeopardy the entire Alfea was, and the students became aware of it as well, for they began whispering amongst each other with great dread,"The threat is sirious and growing. It's time for all of you to pay attention."

The gathering was completed, and the ambience had deteriorated into a suffusing mixture of strain and agitation; Lark and Aeden had dispersed, the adults were all acting very oddly, even Maya's parents were shacked up with something and yet none o...

The gathering was completed, and the ambience had deteriorated into a suffusing mixture of strain and agitation; Lark and Aeden had dispersed, the adults were all acting very oddly, even Maya's parents were shacked up with something and yet none of the four girls were able to determine what it was.

Maya had noted, the second the Dowling had ventured towards her parents, that her mother had shied away from making eye contact at all, Mark on the other hand was more mannered than her, although the fakeness of his smile could be discerned from afar.

"They are still on edge," Musa enunciated, while sighing as she expressed her fervour, "Whatever they're doing, it's not going well."

Terra backed herself up against a pillar,voicing her thoughts, "I just find it hard to believe that they'd have some big ulterior motives."

"Maya honey," Their direct interest shifted towards a grinning Lorelai, striding briskly in towering stilettos, "Who would these lovely girls be?"

"I'm Terra!" Terra was the first to introduce herself, grinning brightly and grasping her hand to shake it, Lorelai beaming wider at the girl's zest.

"Oh, Terra! Did you know that in italian Terra means soil-"

"Mom, please." Maya gave her a look of despair, Lorelai noting what she was on about and sending an apologising glance across at an awkward Terra.

"Sorry sweetie, I tend to go overboard a bit sometimes. I like your name! What kind of fairy are you?"

Terra swiftly quashed her bashful look with one of fondness, especially for the pleasure she felt for the plants, "Earth Fairy."

"I love plants. Darling, we love them, don't we?"

Maya groaned, pressing her chagrined visage into Aisha's shoulder, who patted her head in vain as Lorelai carried on embarassing and acquainting her friends.

"Mom go away..."