Chapter 4~ The Stranger

Sofia and Hugo entered her room and closed the door behind them. They sat on her bed and looked at each other with affection."I'm so glad you're here, Hugo." Sofia said."Me too, Sofia. You're amazing, you know that?" Hugo said.They kissed softly and hugged each other."So, how are you feeling about the ball?" Hugo asked."I'm nervous, but also excited. I want to make Amber proud, and I want to show everyone that I can sing." Sofia said."You can do it, Sofia. You have a beautiful voice, and you're a great performer. I'll be there to cheer you on." Hugo said."Thank you, Hugo. You're the best boyfriend ever." Sofia said.They kissed again and smiled."I love you, Sofia." Hugo said."I love you too, Hugo." Sofia said. 

They cuddled and talked for a while, forgetting about the time and the world outside."Did you guys hear that?" Sofia asked her friends.

"Hear what, princess?" Clover asked.

"Sofia!" The voice creepily said.

"Oh you meant the creepy voice that creepily said your name, I heard it that time." Clover said,  sassily.

"Maybe I'll ask my dad about it." Sofia said.

It was dinnertime at Enchansia castle Sofia went to the dining room and sat opposite her father, next to James and Amber.

"Dad? What's below the floors?" Sofia asked.

"Well the dungeon, why do you ask?" Roland asked.

Sofia told them everything from the voices to the scratches.

After dinner Sofia decided to go to the dungeon only to find a man in chains and barely alive, yet when Sofia got a closer look she saw his eyes was the same colour as hers. "Who are you?" She subconsciously knows who he is.

"You really have forgotten me, oh princess I'm hurt!" The stranger said.

"Nobody calls me princess, except my father and Hugo. So unless you're my father you shouldn't know that..." Sofia said her eyes widening as she picked the lock and threw her arms around her father.

"Let's catch up! You said ''Nobody calls me princess, except my father and Hugo.'' So who is Hugo?" Nikuu asked as a smirk crossed his face.

"You've missed a lot..." Sofia said when she heard heels coming downstairs. "Gods, Amber!!"

"Sorry, Sofia, but someone's here to see you." Amber said.

After that Sofia ran up as Baileywick opened the castle's door to reveal........................................ 

TBC 

Who could it be?

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE🎆🎇🎇💞💫💫💝💘