𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓮

I believe in a happy ending, don't you?

[THIRD POV]

"She's gone."

The day the Izanagi student council found out that their beloved (Y/N) had run away from them.

It was truly the beginning of their everlasting insanity.

They searched the entire perimeter of what they owned, the entire forest was swept, and they could find nothing.

They had to think of something quick.

So many things could go wrong with (Y/N) running away from them.

They could get arrested, that was the main thing.

Granted, the student council had to act fast.

All five of them- Oikawa Tooru, Kuroo Tetsurou, Sawamura Daichi, Ushijima Wakatoshi, and Bokuto Koutarou, fled from the house they were all previously staying in, thoroughly cleaning it and leaving it even more spotless than how they arrived.

They took only one car to their final destination: the Izanagi Academy.

They could have taken a plane out of the country so that they wouldn't have to be caught.

Instead, they ended up right in police's territory.

They returned, and all of the students asked them how their little break was. They replied very vaguely, but to the students and staff, it was more than enough.

They stayed in their dorms, on the top floor, and they were silent.

No student dared to greet them alone, nor bother them, because they thought that the student council was planning something.

How all of them were right.

But they were wrong for what they were planning for.

Everyone thought that the student council was concentrating on trying to make the school back to normal, with the given melancholic events that happened, it took an emotional toll on the community.

Slowly but surely, that's how everyone felt.

But the student council wasn't entirely focused on their school.

They were focused on how to get (Y/N) back.

They were going insane in the inside. They were separated from the girl they killed for. They wanted her back, and they were willing to do any and everything to do so.