𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮 ❧ 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮

make me, babe

make me, babe

[THIRD POV]

"Surprise, it's me."

What a pun. Not only did the mastermind behind a simple screen reveal himself, it was also the end of the line for (Y/N).

Oikawa Tooru, the student council president, the head of the track team, and the boy who was talking to (Y/N) via text.

How it came to this, meant that everything she once believed about the student council worsened. 

Oikawa stepped out of the elevator, the doors shutting behind him. He had an amused face, a smirk enclosing on his lips. 

Three people were framed because of this guy in front of her.

Meaning that he was probably the most dangerous out of the student council.

Oikawa had his hands stuffed in his pockets, smirking at (Y/N) who had staggered back.

"It's been some time, hm," he said rather quietly, "I haven't seen you since our second year."

"It was you this entire time," she breathed out, "How... how did you..."

Her mind was still a bit hazy, maybe it was the drugs from the lunch from earlier? Maybe it was still in effect?

Hope not, who knows what Oikawa might do to (Y/N) if she collapsed. 

She palmed her forehead, it was aching as if there were drums beating inside.

Why did it hurt? Why did she feel so sick like this?

Was it the realization? Was it the pain and guilt she was feeling? The pain of Semi's undeserved death. The guilt of Akaashi and Kenma being arrested for something they didn't do.

It was all because of her.

If she just stayed put, not contacting anyone but the boys who were blackmailing her and keeping her end of the deal, maybe all of this wouldn't happen.

Maybe Semi wouldn't have died.

Maybe Kenma and Akaashi wouldn't have been arrested.

No...

"It's not my fault."