𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ❝𝓞.𝓣❞ ❧ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰'𝓼 𝓜𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓭 𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟏 - 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒
𝐎𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐔 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓❞
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ✓

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟏 - 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐔 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓❞𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ✓

[THIRD POV]

REMINDER, THIS BOOK IS A YANDERE FANFICTION, SO THERE CAN BE VIOLENCE, SEX, AND OTHER GRAPHIC DETAILS-- READ WITH CAUTION!

"(Y/N)!"

Oh fucking hell. 

It had to be the one person (Y/N) didn't want to interact with.

Oikawa Tooru.

The damned president of Izanagi student council.

The damned mastermind manipulator.

The one who brought the best out of everyone.

The one who (Y/N) couldn't predict anything out of.

He was the man who no one wanted to mess with, the man who everyone praised, the man everyone looked up to.

All in which (Y/N) opposed.

She didn't even turn around, that voice of his was uncanny. Oikawa slowed down, smirking when (Y/N) kept running. 

"Oh it's so useless to keep running darling," he said, as if (Y/N) could hear him, "I'm the one who found you after all."

"I'm the greatest track star there ever is to live."

"Your chances of winning are the same as my weaknesses-"

"They don't exist."

Oikawa had this one in the bag, he just knew it. Inhaling and exhaling, taking deep breaths, his eyes were set onto the running figure in his field of view. 

He was ready to claim his prize after this long and strenuous game.

'Cause if anyone was going to win, it was going to be the Oikawa Tooru.

No exceptions were made.

「❮ 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮...❯」

(Y/N) kept on running, despite her desire to just fall over and die, she kept on running. 

Oikawa Tooru, she met him when she was young, at a rich people's gathering, she couldn't help but feel even more panic when she was found by. She would have wanted to be found by anyone but Oikawa, that was how much she was uncertain in this situation.