chapter 7

You and Mal head off together to the beginning of the barrier to find the others to head off to Auradon. As you're walking, you can't help but think about what Mal said. You do miss running wild and doing whatever you want.. but Hogwarts has become a second home to you.. but then again, the isle will always be your first home and where you originated from.

——————-

"What took you both so long? Let's go." Harry says to you and Mal when finally make it to where everyone is.

You start to get ready to get inside the car but you stop yourself as you open the door.
"Wait- don't you guys think it's weird that Uma just let us go like that-"

Mal sighs "We don't have time to overthink-"

"Uma never lets anyone get away like that. What if this is a trap" you expressed

"Y/n- Let's go!" Mal emphasizes

You nod and get into the car with everyone.

Once you're in the car, you say the spell and cross the barrier. You look out the window and notice how pretty the scenery is. Then you see Auradon in the distance and realize how pretty it is. It reminds you of Hogwarts because it's very alike in some ways.

—————

You all make it there and park. You exit the car with everyone and walk to the beginning of Auradon.

"Welcome to Auradon- Well, also welcome back my wizards" Ben says with a laugh

You laugh and reply jokingly "Been a while hasn't it benny boo?"

"Sure has, y/n." Ben responds with a laugh

Harry rolls his eyes and clears his throat
"Where will we be staying for the time being?"

Ben faces Harry and says "Together, as y/n requested" and he smiles.

Draco does his slight howl, you and Ron roll your eyes at him.

Ben clears his throat.
"I better get going- but i hope you and y/n still remember your way around."

"Of course." Harry responds as Ben walks off, giving you a smile.

"Let's go, everyone." Harry announced as he signaled everyone to follow him.

You all follow him to the huge dorm you'll be staying in. You all walk in and settle in.

————

"Alright. what's the plan?" Mal asks

"Locate the wand and make sure it goes nowhere." You reply

"Where do you think the wand is?" Carlos whispered

You sigh "Evie. Mirror me."

You and Evie take a seat with one another as everyone crowds you two.

"Mirror mirror in my hand.. show me where the wand stands." She declares.

You all stare at the mirror as if it finally shows a location.

"Its in a museum" Evie announces

"How far is that?" Mal asks

"Not too far from our dorm." Harry responds

"Okay then let's go get it." Jay says expresses annoyingly

"Jay- are you an idiot? We have to stay lowkey until coordination." You emphasize

"Y/n is right." Ron adds

Mal scoffs "Great. now we have to go to school."

Evie nudges her on the arm
"Come on M, it won't be that bad."

"Whatever." Mal says
"Besides.. we get to go to a BALLLL" Evie expresses happily

"Wow.. so much fun." Mal adds

"This is going to be one hell of a week..." You whisper to yourself

——————

You all decided to have a cool down and relax before you have to attend classes tomorrow until Mal comes up to you and pulls you aside.

"y/n.. what's up with Draco?" Mal asks

You laugh.
"Aw you crushing on Malfoy?" You tease

"No you idiot. He's acting weird.. Like he's always nervous- have you not noticed??" She pondered

Once Mal says that, you think about how Draco has been acting a bit off. He's more silent than usual and distant towards everyone. The "normal" Draco would be all over Evie and Mal but he's not. You gather your thoughts and put them aside.

"What do you mean?" you ask, acting as if you haven't noticed anything.

"Well he's giving it away that he's nervous by scratching at his arm 24/7." Mal says

The moment Mal says that your mind thinks of the worst. Your mouth goes dry and your mind goes blank.

"Um y/n- you got pale out of nowhere-" She says to you as she snaps her finger in your face, multiple times.

You get up and push Mal out the way. Mal looks over at you confused and worried.

You grab Draco and drag him to the other room and shut the door behind you both.

"I hope they're not too loud.." Jay says jokingly, then Mal hits him on the arm.

———-

"The fuck was that for?" Draco spats

"Show me your arm." You demand

His face drops and he turns pale.

"What-" He says, stuttering to you.

"NOW!" You demand louder.

"Y/n.. you're being stupid." Draco says

You look to the side, trying to look sad because you want to manipulate him into putting his guard down so you can catch him by surprise.

"You're right.. i'm sorry." You say to him

He sighs and gives you a sly smile.

You take advantage of this moment of vulnerability he gave you and pull his arm sleeve up.

Your eyes widen and your mouth drops.

Draco looks at you with cold eyes.

"Holy shit....."

————

-
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! also.. the video versions of this series on tiktok is discontinued until further notice because tiktok took down part 7 because of "sexual content" yet there was nothing sexual about it yet there's so much more sexual shit on tiktok.... yet my videos get taken down .. i appealed it and am just waiting to hear back from tiktok. but i will continue to write this story on wattpad!! i'm hoping to turn this into a 30 chapter story!

muah, i love you all.

-