the koolaid addiction begins

Sapnap set down his bottle of water, yearning for something more sugary. He has had a sweet tooth for the past 30 minutes, but nothing to help solve it. He looks around for something sweet or sugary, nothing. He opens a cabinet and finds koolaid, many different flavors. He grabs the standard red one. 'This isn't the best, but it'll work.' he thinks to himself. He grabs a glass of water, pouring the red powder into it. He takes a sip, letting the lovely drink settle in his mouth. His eyes pop out, "AWOOGA AWOOGA!" he yells. He loves it, it's addictive.

Everyday he would start having a glass of koolaid, for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, anything. Whenever Dream would come over he would refuse the koolaid, but be forced to drink it nonetheless. Dream never grew a liking to the beverage, it gave him a headache. He didn't like it, he has started bringing gatorade in a water bottle, pretending that it is koolaid, just to satisfy Sapnap.

Sapnap grew addicted, it was like drugs. Mmm drugs, amiright? (NOT ACTUALLY, DRUGS BAD!) He began making multiple gallons of koolaid to drink the day before he would drink it. He bought another fridge just for the jugs of koolaid. Each day he would take one out and pour some during the day, no more water. Dream forces him to drink water sometimes though. 

This addiction to koolaid grew more and more, until he wanted to meet the man behind it all.

The Koolaid Man.